Marvel Vintage Star Wars figure variant comics

Palifan

Sith Lord
Spookedhippie said:
How's everyone doing with their sets? Have to admit I'm in the process of possibly selling mine off!

I guess you're not doing so well with them then :lol:

I gave up a long time ago, I was going to get the first 30 released characters (from Palitoy), but they started holding characters back and messing with the order for some reason (maybe as they were using Kenner to go off of?), and then I was going to put just the bounty hunters together but I never quite got there. Also the variants all got a bit much and I could see a very deep rabbit hole opening up so decided to knock it not the head.

The artwork and stories started out pretty strong but with stories crossing over into single character titles and the artwork changing up I felt I'd had enough. They do look impressive all together but I feel I've had my lot with them and am happy to keep the ones I have for now.

Ian

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Spookedhippie said:
How's everyone doing with their sets? Have to admit I'm in the process of possibly selling mine off!

I'm still going strong with mine, still missing a couple which I will pick up eventually, except the black & white Luke#1, I think that's out my price range!

Still need to pick up: 3 Vader Down figure variants (Buy me toys / All Heroes / Wanted comix) and black & white General Tagge.

44801414361_62233b82a9_c.jpg

subzero

Sith Lord
Dr_Ball_MD said:
I'm only missing a few, the black & white Luke Skywalker #1 is the only one out of my grasp.

I had 6 of those after they first appeared on ebay.com, bought them for like £50 each and flipped them for £150 each several months after, really wish i'd have kept them now though because I think they're selling for around £600 ungraded.

:shock: :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom