Latest Acquisitions

stormcab

Sith Lord
Andyclarke said:
Not posted anything for a while on this thread, so here are a few of my recent Palitoy purchases. Big thanks to Paul (Pulsar) for some of them. :D

WOAH mamma! One of those posts as you scroll down "please stop now" after every one lol

coomber75

Sith Lord
Cheeky loose upgrade

Attachments

• DSC_0442.JPG
    DSC_0442.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 773
  • DSC_0443.JPG
    DSC_0443.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 768
  • DSC_0444.JPG
    DSC_0444.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 770

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
That Falcon is in mint condition, congratulations.
I've not seen one with a light blue radar dish before, is this unusual?

coomber75

Sith Lord
im guessing... no... but im new to diecas t so dont have a clue :lol: or it could just be my bad photo skills!!

spoons

Grand Master
Some lovely items as ever over the last few pages. Loving all the diecast and congrats Scott on Death Star World - does that just leave Hoth World?

Really like Andy C's haul, it wasn't that long ago that only a couple of the Han Hoth 45bs were publicly known. Must have seen 10 in the last couple of years - one of the positive sides of Facebook

Here is my tatty latest, until a couple of months ago this Landspeeder cardback was unknown. I've posted my other version for comparison - spot the error photo on the one with the tear

Not as wow as the recent 12c Palitoy but big news in the die cast world

9AB2BD66-74C9-42D7-94A1-7B2E3EB09D8A.jpeg
7E915FED-6EA3-49E7-98AE-EF99FDCCBD02.jpeg

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Just got back from a week at Charmouth in Dorset, lovely place but the pickings were very thin indeed, only managed to bag this
Resized_20180708_181024.jpeg

Saw a few beaters on a market store in Swanage yesterday, the bloke wanted £15 each :shock:

Off to Humberside on Monday for a week so will see if i have any joy :D

Russ :D

Palifan

Sith Lord
spoons said:
Some lovely items as ever over the last few pages. Loving all the diecast and congrats Scott on Death Star World - does that just leave Hoth World?

Really like Andy C's haul, it wasn't that long ago that only a couple of the Han Hoth 45bs were publicly known. Must have seen 10 in the last couple of years - one of the positive sides of Facebook

Here is my tatty latest, until a couple of months ago this Landspeeder cardback was unknown. I've posted my other version for comparison - spot the error photo on the one with the tear

9AB2BD66-74C9-42D7-94A1-7B2E3EB09D8A.jpeg7E915FED-6EA3-49E7-98AE-EF99FDCCBD02.jpeg

That was like spot the difference but I got there in the end, is that the only card back known with the reverse picture?

Ian

spoons

Grand Master
Palifan said:
spoons said:

9AB2BD66-74C9-42D7-94A1-7B2E3EB09D8A.jpeg7E915FED-6EA3-49E7-98AE-EF99FDCCBD02.jpeg

That was like spot the difference but I got there in the end, is that the only card back known with the reverse picture?

Ian

Well done! So far all the foreign releases have the correct picture, but I saw two of the error cards on eBay the same week the difference was pointed out. None since then though

Probably on a par with the first issue TIE fighters so potentially 50/50 for the Kenner cards. More a case of no-one looking than one of a kind

And cheers coomber!

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Great Nien numb, not an easy trilogo to find. How the bubble managed to stay in that condition though considering the battering the cards had, and it being a trilogo, is beyond me!

tigerham

Sith Lord
Haven't had a proper look here for a while and some really great new additions so congrats to all!

After letting go of my TT VC Jawa I was lucky enough to get a small conselation with this ESB R2 41bkD which I was after to complete my mini R2 focus and at a great price too. Really chuffed with it! :)

ESB R2 Arival.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jsm2098 said:
Been after one of these for a while. Card a bit veiny but bubble as good as it get for a tri logo. Happy.
Great bubble on the TL Nein Numb, how has it survived and the card hasn't?

apack7229 said:
Got in my second Fett moc today. View attachment 1
Great Fett, I thunk I prefer this card back to the "space" scene.

tigerham said:
Haven't had a proper look here for a while and some really great new additions so congrats to all!

After letting go of my TT VC Jawa I was lucky enough to get a small conselation with this ESB R2 41bkD which I was after to complete my mini R2 focus and at a great price too. Really chuffed with it! :)

Stunning R2 mate, after one of these my self.
What cases are you using, they look good, or have you made a base and slipped it into a GW Acrylic one?
Looks great either way.

Congratulations to you all, amazing MOC's

tigerham

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Stunning R2 mate, after one of these my self.
What cases are you using, they look good, or have you made a base and slipped it into a GW Acrylic one?
Looks great either way.

Congratulations to you all, amazing MOC's

Thanks Nick. They don't seem to come up too often and the ones that are on eBay are rally pricey for what they are.

I always use GW Acrylic cases as they're spot on. I've customised all mine by putting a gloss sticker sheet on top of the sliding bottom. :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm a firm believer in GW Acrylic as well, but what you have done to the sliding base makes a real difference. 8)
Again great R2, I will keep looking! :D

tigerham

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
I'm a firm believer in GW Acrylic as well, but what you have done to the sliding base makes a real difference. 8)
Again great R2, I will keep looking! :D

Thank you Nick. I feel it brings out the cardbacks more because of the black on black borders.

Good luck with the search my friend. :)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
As said some great pick ups guys. What another interesting card variation regarding the die-cast Speeder :!:

Love the R2 too! That Kenner 41 with the blue back round is prob my fav Kenner Empire card back. The blue back round is sooo Empire, like the back of a 30 back 8) 8)

Latest posts

Top Bottom