Toy Toni selling his unused MOC stock

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I think I have bought stuff from saber1977 before, I don't think it's Toni based on our conversations. Toni has, let's just say, a very unique communication style :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I've just noticed that Toni's website has now gone:

http://www.toytoni.com

He has also taken most of the Star Wars stock out of his Snoopers Paradise stall. Still selling a few small bits on eBay, but maybe he's finally winding down? Who's up for a group buy? :)

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
edd_jedi said:

He has also taken most of the Star Wars stock out of his Snoopers Paradise stall. Still selling a few small bits on eBay, but maybe he's finally winding down? Who's up for a group buy? :)

What do you think he has left ? i would be very interested to find out but i doubt we will ever know.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Stubbs said:
edd_jedi said:

What do you think he has left ? i would be very interested to find out but i doubt we will ever know.

Toni has always been very secretive on what he has stock wise.

He will always ask what you require and then tell you if he has it or not. He'll never say yes, I have x amount of 'certain figure'.. and from previous sales he does keep an eye on market value.

As Edd mentioned his cabinet stock is totally moc free now and has been for a few months... just a few loose figures are there now.

subzero

Sith Lord
I remember once when I bought a blaster from him last year on ebay, not long after that I messaged to ask what his price would be if I bought 5 different blasters at once that he had up for sale.... got no reply! :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
subzero said:
I remember once when I bought a blaster from him last year on ebay, not long after that I messaged to ask what his price would be if I bought 5 different blasters at once that he had up for sale.... got no reply! :lol:

Yep he never budges on price at all, I've spent four figure sums with him before and didn't get a penny off.

subzero

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
subzero said:

Yep he never budges on price at all, I've spent four figure sums with him before and didn't get a penny off.

That's why he blanked me then, funny thing is I was prepared to pay his full asking price on the entire lot, but just wanted to check before paying if he was willing to do a slight deal on that amount, especially because the total was something like £110+ with a Leia blaster. If he would have replied and just said he doesn't do discounts then I would have just bought them all. :lol:

But because he blanked me I thought "go **** yourself" and I chose other sellers, he lost out on a really good sale there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom