A huge thank you!

stefkiwi84

Youngling
I just want to say a massive thank you to this forum for the help it has provided me and my partner with whilst we have prepared our collection for sale, a collection which had been untouched and un-organised in the loft for a long time! It has been so interesting reading through your links and posting questions which you have kindly answered. There is no way I would have matched loose weapons without this forum! And you are a very friendly bunch. I have learnt so much, it has actually been really interesting and sad seeing the stuff dwindle away.

My partner is very chuffed with himself that he saved his cardbacks over the years as it turns out he has a very rare Boba Fett one that is doing very well on Ebay! He won't let me forget I once told him to throw them away :lol: :eek: :shock: :p

Thanks again!!

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
I really like this forum, lots of genuinely nice and helpful people :D

Glad you got the help needed :D

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Glad everyone could be of help, it's always nice to see somebody surprised by the value of something they've had sitting in a cupboard for years :)

stefkiwi84

Youngling
StarWarsFan said:
No problem, was me who bought the figure stands arrived today thanks :D

Brilliant, thank you! Glad you are happy with them! My partner and I went a bit OTT with the packaging! Haha! Thanks for the feedback, Paypal were holding on to loads of my funds as I'm new to selling and your feedback released it so thank you! :D

subzero

Sith Lord
This forum is an Aladdins cave of friendly members and information, and good luck with the rest of your sales.

And who would have thought random bits of packaging could be worth so much?, it still amazes me the amount of value in some of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom