SWTOTW, Week 23, 2018, Part 1/2 Lumat

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Lumat:

Lumat.jpg

I will add pictures later of my Lumat collection :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Here are my Lumat collection, I never had one when I was a kid in the good old 80s. But later I got a few for my collection.

I have never understod why the bow is missing most of the time in childhood lots, the bow is a big weapon and most of the time it is always the
small weapons that is lost :?

P1160562.JPG

P1160561.JPG

Lumat.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Nice collection of Lumats, Lars!

I can't show you a carded one, but here's a loose one:

Bow & Arrah 01.jpg

Nice lumat you have in your collection, thanks for sharing the picture 8) No problem with a carded one, I also do not have a carded one :(

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thanks Lars, this one I can contribute to.
My POTF carded Lumat.

Attachments

• F8D34C82-9D23-4213-9207-6FC456465DAB.jpeg
    F8D34C82-9D23-4213-9207-6FC456465DAB.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 1,458

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
My POTF carded Lumat.

I am glad to see you can contribute to this thread :D Thanks for sharing the picture, cool moc that you have 8) Do you have a potf moc focus ? :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:
My POTF carded Lumat.

I am glad to see you can contribute to this thread :D Thanks for sharing the picture, cool moc that you have 8) Do you have a potf moc focus ? :D
Yes I do Lars, is it that obvious!
To get the last 17, preferably on POTF cards was my goal when I got back into collecting again after 15 years out of it.
I have 15 of the last 17 on POTF cards except for Anakin and Yak if course, as I don't expect to ever own those on POTF cards!
I have a Tri Logo Anakin and a great condition loose Yak that I am more than happy with.

Thanks Jeremy.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:
My POTF carded Lumat.

Yes I do Lars, is it that obvious!
To get the last 17, preferably on POTF cards was my goal when I got back into collecting again after 15 years out of it.
I have 15 of the last 17 on POTF cards except for Anakin and Yak if course, as I don't expect to ever own those on POTF cards!
I have a Tri Logo Anakin and a great condition loose Yak that I am more than happy with.

Thanks Jeremy.

Nice, as I understand it yak was never sold on an potf cardback ? So are your goal to try to get a yak on a tri-logo and maybe if you are lucky to get anakin on a potf moc ? any idea why anakin is so ****ing rare on potf moc when he is the cheapest on tri-logo ? :? :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Yak Face was available on a POTF card in Canada, which means the cards are bi-lingual (French and English), but otherwise look much the same as the US POTF cards.

Anakin was a mail-away figure in America, so perhaps Kenner didn't release him on a POTF card immediately for that reason. Plus I imagine he was also not an especially popular character. It seems the production of the figure on a POTF cardback was probably a very small run, I guess for the preceding reasons. All of which makes him a very rare figure indeed to find today. He seems to be much, much harder to get than a Canadian POTF Yak Face, at any rate, and they're tough enough to get (and extremely expensive!).

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Yak Face was available on a POTF card in Canada, which means the cards are bi-lingual (French and English), but otherwise look much the same as the US POTF cards.

Anakin was a mail-away figure in America, so perhaps Kenner didn't release him on a POTF card immediately for that reason. Plus I imagine he was also not an especially popular character. It seems the production of the figure on a POTF cardback was probably a very small run, I guess for the preceding reasons. All of which makes him a very rare figure indeed to find today. He seems to be much, much harder to get than a Canadian POTF Yak Face, at any rate, and they're tough enough to get (and extremely expensive!).
Thanks for answering that one, I was just about to respond. :p
I thought that the POTF Yak was also available in Australia, didn't they get Canadian over stock?
I think that your reasoning for Anakin being rare as it was an early mail away, so would have been a later release in the line, is a very plausible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom