The LEGO Corner

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great condition of Lego's Rob.
Will you be trying to get the new Y wing next Friday?

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
For what its worth - Hell yes...
That Y-Wing and the BB8 freebie are heading home with me on May 4th...

Built the Kessell Run falcon the other day, lovely version of the ship..

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
monkey_roo said:
For what its worth - Hell yes...
That Y-Wing and the BB8 freebie are heading home with me on May 4th...

Built the Kessell Run falcon the other day, lovely version of the ship..
I'll try, but I suspect like all these sets it will be in short supply.
Lego likes to build the hype!
Please let us know how you get on.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Well the Black Card exclusive poster was (is) a piece of crap, but the Frebe BB8 is cute, the bobble head finish isn't the best, but he looks nice.

The Y-Wing looks great, not sure when I can build or where it will go, but the box is slick and the final model looks great...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 1,472

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Got my order in this morning, inc the BB8.
Looking forward to getting it next week.
I do like the new USC boxes, nice update.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Didn't pull the trigger on a UCS Y-Wing on the 4th. Ended up getting a TIE Silencer and a Battle Pack so i could get the BB-8.

Recently have bought the following:

Midi-scale Millennium Falcon
Midi-scale Star Destroyer
TFA Millennium Falcon
Resistance Transporter
Sith Infiltrator
BB-8
Echo Base
Republic Striker-Class Starfighter
Jedi Scout Fighter
Hoth Attack
Krennic's Shuttle
Tracker 1
Darth Vader TIE Fighter & Y-Wing Fighter
Snowspeeder

......not too much :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
robpmarsh said:
Didn't pull the trigger on a UCS Y-Wing on the 4th. Ended up getting a TIE Silencer and a Battle Pack so i could get the BB-8.

TFA Millennium Falcon
Resistance Transporter
Sith Infiltrator
BB-8
Echo Base
Jedi Scout Fighter
Hoth Attack
Krennic's Shuttle
Tracker 1
Snowspeeder

:eek:
Do you build or keep boxed Rob?
If you build them do you keep them all made, if so I think your need a bigger house!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
This arrived today...
47FCB233-4920-437E-886D-836FFD9C0284.jpeg

Really like the new look to the boxes, but do find them on the large size.
Looking forward to building this.
Oh and a free BB8 as well!

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
robpmarsh said:

TFA Millennium Falcon
Resistance Transporter
Sith Infiltrator
BB-8
Echo Base
Jedi Scout Fighter
Hoth Attack
Krennic's Shuttle
Tracker 1
Snowspeeder

:eek:
Do you build or keep boxed Rob?
If you build them do you keep them all made, if so I think your need a bigger house!

Yep....keep them all built. Luckily I have a spare room that's large enough to display them.....just need to buy some more cabinets as I've now run out of space.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Any of you guys interested in buying some of my lego? Theres not a great deal but ive picked up a few boxes over the past year or 2, all unopened. Theres a couple of star wars, lego movie etc. Think the star wars stuff off the top of my head is a b wing with modern vader emblem in corner, some other set with modern yoda in to corner and maybe a couple of others. Sorry if that sounds blunt but im really not into lego i just started buying it suddenly then stopped even suddenlyier if thats even a word! Anyways, give us a hola if interested and ill get some photos up :mrgreen:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
chiffy said:
Any of you guys interested in buying some of my lego? Theres not a great deal but ive picked up a few boxes over the past year or 2, all unopened. Theres a couple of star wars, lego movie etc. Think the star wars stuff off the top of my head is a b wing with modern vader emblem in corner, some other set with modern yoda in to corner and maybe a couple of others. Sorry if that sounds blunt but im really not into lego i just started buying it suddenly then stopped even suddenlyier if thats even a word! Anyways, give us a hola if interested and ill get some photos up :mrgreen:

Be interested in the b wing mate, and poss the other sw lego dependant on what it is.

If you don't mind me reselling or trading stuff I don't want I would make an offer on the lot.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
chiffy said:

Be interested in the b wing mate, and poss the other sw lego dependant on what it is.

If you don't mind me reselling or trading stuff I don't want I would make an offer on the lot.
After Mr Shifter has had first dibs, I would be intrested in whats left, depending on what you have and prices.
Please post some pictures and prices if you still have it for sale.
Thanks.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Love those ships Rob, Kilo Rens Tie-Fighter is a great toy. Here's my son's latest Lego toy. His birthday is May 24, he's seen the film and now has the ship. 8)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 1,617

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great wee set. I swapped out Boba for Luke and think it looks better plus my daughter gets to steal the Boba minifig

Attachments

• WP_20180620_11_44_45_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180620_11_44_45_Pro.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,587

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
db94 said:
Great wee set. I swapped out Boba for Luke and think it looks better plus my daughter gets to steal the Boba minifig
Not seen anything on the lego thread for a while :D

Cool pieces guys 8)

I saw a couple of imperial tie fighters in a charity shop in Bakewell on Sunday, wish I had got them now :x

Latest posts

Top Bottom