WTB SW/ESB monthly issues 159 and 171

spoons

Grand Master
Looking for the Marvel UK SW/ESB monthly issues 156, 159, 160 and 171 to finish my run

thanks

spoons

Grand Master
managed to pick a couple of these up at Echo - only 159 and 171 now needed

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Got a joblot of comics coming in a possible collection buy up, pm me in a few days if not heard from me.
Might have those issues you never know

spoons

Grand Master
pmsbull said:
Got a joblot of comics coming in a possible collection buy up, pm me in a few days if not heard from me.

cheers - just seen it. i'll take your 171 and that just leaves me looking for 159

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
pmsbull said:

cheers - just seen it. i'll take your 171 and that just leaves me looking for 159

nice andy so see that you only miss one comic before your collection is complete, congratulations :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
spoons said:
pmsbull said:

nice andy so see that you only miss one comic before your collection is complete, congratulations :wink:

Exactly1 I'll try and get the gifts maybe, and then there is the 50 ROTJ issues I'm missing :lol:

pmsbull

Jedi Master
spoons said:
pmsbull said:

Andy / Spoons,

My local comic store had a few in, but he was fairly expensive. I could check for you and try haggle him down? Pass on to you at cost plus post.
He had some ESB in too but was asking double figures for them, and £30 and more for the framer's favourites.

As for the gifts, I have 2 copies of issue 2 WITH the gift - absolutely genuine not the fakes kicking around on ebay that people have paired up with an old copy of issue 2 to fool people.

I may be "persuaded" to let one go. You have me on messenger, let me know.

spoons

Grand Master
pmsbull said:
spoons said:
pmsbull said:

Andy / Spoons,

My local comic store had a few in, but he was fairly expensive. I could check for you and try haggle him down? Pass on to you at cost plus post.
He had some ESB in too but was asking double figures for them, and £30 and more for the framer's favourites.

As for the gifts, I have 2 copies of issue 2 WITH the gift - absolutely genuine not the fakes kicking around on ebay that people have paired up with an old copy of issue 2 to fool people.

I may be "persuaded" to let one go. You have me on messenger, let me know.

Cheers Paul, much appreciated

Certianly be up for a 159 at your comic store if its £10 or less all in and no risp, dont mind a name on the cover.

As to Issue 2 - I would be up for that but its not a priority so may be in touch in a month or two if I've minimised my spending elsewhere :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Pomse2001 said:
spoons said:

Exactly1 I'll try and get the gifts maybe, and then there is the 50 ROTJ issues I'm missing :lol:

Oh so you still miss a lot of comics, let me know if I can help you :D

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Sorry for late reply spoons mate, afraid when I went it had gone :-(

But I will keep my eye out for you mate

spoons

Grand Master
pmsbull said:
Sorry for late reply spoons mate, afraid when I went it had gone :-(

But I will keep my eye out for you mate

no problem - thanks for thinking of me

Tony jedi

Padawan
Nothing like completing a full run of vintage Marvel Star Wars comics is there? I myself last month completed mine with a near mint issue one star wars weekly WITH the X Wing Fighter cut out model. All 326 issues are now in my private collection. Happy days.

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Hi Spoons

I'm sure we've spoken in the past, are you residing in Sheffield now?
Anyway I'm certain i will have a spare of the comic you need as used to have a few full sets, was always upgrading and loved browsing through the vintage comic shop in the city.
Shame it was near Bramall Lane :evil:

Anyway let me know mate!

Regards
Paul

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom