Thrawn hunting

lejackal

Grand Master
Grant_C said:
I guess the thrill is walking through the pet food section of Home Bargains is worth it.... :?
For me it was the opportunity to get a case of Tsing Tao at a reasonable price :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
Taffius said:
Nothing in Home Bargins, but a stack of figures from Rogue One. £2.49 on shelf but £1.99 at till.
Mine has had the same three Jyns at £2.99 for weeks :(

Taffius

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
Taffius said:
Nothing in Home Bargins, but a stack of figures from Rogue One. £2.49 on shelf but £1.99 at till.
Mine has had the same three Jyns at £2.99 for weeks :(

I got another Stormtrooper, Leia and Cassian today - lots of variants, just no thrawns.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
cheungministro said:
has anyone been able to pick up sefla or raddus in home bargains?

No mate I don't think they had wave 4 I certainly didn't see them in any of my local stores. I got sefla from forbidden planet for £10 And raddus was an eBay purchase along with Galen erso.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
my local b&m bargains have got piles of Nien numbs for £1.99 each amoungst those piles is the odd figure of a creature with a frying pan hat also £1.99

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Still never seen a Thrawn or even a Stormtrooper in B&M or HB. In fact, the last two B&Ms I've been in only sold saw Hotwheels. It must be a southern thing. I'd love to know what the most south a Thrawn has been seen!

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Still never seen a Thrawn or even a Stormtrooper in B&M or HB. In fact, the last two B&Ms I've been in only sold saw Hotwheels. It must be a southern thing. I'd love to know what the most south a Thrawn has been seen!

Got to admit that B&M and HB have been very poor in relation to anything Star Wars :cry:

Russ :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom