Palitoy Bib Fortuna 65bk MOC

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hi all, I'm not sure I'm selling yet but wish to know a valuation for this Palitoy Bib Fortuna 65bk MOC in really nice condition. Bubble is mint and the rest is not far behind.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

BF1.jpg

BF2.jpg

BF3.jpg

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
He's lovely, Kenner ones would normally sell for around 50 but I think you could get a little more for a palitoy

tigerham

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
He's lovely, Kenner ones would normally sell for around 50 but I think you could get a little more for a palitoy

A lot more. I bought this one including postage from US for around £180. I just wanted to know if I paid too much, about right or a little less.

Vernon said:
That's a beauty! I know it's not a TT but it looks as good as any of his!

I know. It's the cleanest one I've seen to be honest.

tigerham

Sith Lord
A Kenner AFA85 one went for around £694 last month. Guess it depends what it's worth to an individual. In my opinion (and I'm not asking to be paid for it :wink: ) I would say this would also grade a Clear bubble AFA85 if that's your thing. :)

Maybe Clear bubble Kenner one's are more in demand, I do not know.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
If someone paid nearly 700 quid for a bog standard Kenner bib fortuna then they need putting down. It's got to be one of the top 10 most common Mocs out there.
I picked mine up just over a year ago, in C8 condition but with a bit of bubble yellowing for £40.
I wasn't aware that the palitoy version was so much rarer. Good luck with your sale

tigerham

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
If someone paid nearly 700 quid for a bog standard Kenner bib fortuna then they need putting down. It's got to be one of the top 10 most common Mocs out there.
I picked mine up just over a year ago, in C8 condition but with a bit of bubble yellowing for £40.
I wasn't aware that the palitoy version was so much rarer. Good luck with your sale

Going by eBay's listings/completed listings the Palitoy's do not come up as often and have not seen one as mint as mine so far. Being honest, I do not know the demand for them but I do know that people are willing to pay quite a bit more for a crystal clear bubble.

As I always say (and have done it before myself) that a piece is priced at what ever someone is willing to pay for what they want and how much they want it.

Thank you my friend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom