The Last Jedi - **SPOILERS THREAD**

Dark vador

Padawan
Got to say after all the good and bad the snoke scenes with kylo and Rey are the best part for me to see the sith (kylo) and the jedi (rey) unite in battle was amazing loved it .wished they truly joined sith or jedi I Don t care the trickery of kylo to trick snoke must mean he s mega powerful he beat in principle 3 of his master(han,luke,snoke) making him the best sith to date..what will he bring to the table next Adam driver was great,and so was rey in that scene,loved the show down with luke those are the bits I take on board.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Lol, believe it or not, no. I'm not. I was killing time on Youtube earlier and saw it, I thought it was fair enough comment. He makes some decent points, not in the shouty way of a lot of the reviewers.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Very true, I was going to watch it for a third time tonight but not that fussed really. Going to watch that Churchill film instead, things I have to do. :roll:

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Great video Weasel, he makes some good points and I like the way he gave Johnson the red lightsabre

This is my personal favourite of the current YouTube vids - until Mr Plinkett gets around to doing his

[youtube]1v2PV52WNLY[/youtube]

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:
Great video Weasel, he makes some good points and I like the way he gave Johnson the red lightsabre

This is my personal favourite of the current YouTube vids - until Mr Plinkett gets around to doing his

[youtube]1v2PV52WNLY[/youtube]

I like that one. Although I'm not even sure there was that much thought went into bits of the film.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
I finally watched it for the first time last night.

I enjoyed force awakens and rogue one and from what my mates who are star wars fans said before I saw it was 'it's not as good as the other two but it still good.

I pretty much agree with that, I enjoyed it but didn't quite come away feeling as good as I did after watching the other films.

I really like kylo ren and rey and those bits between them and the fight together at the end, I think they are both cool characters

the main bit I went 'oh right that was a bit pants' princess leia blown out from her ship and then flying back in, yeah that was rubbish!

also mark Hamill isn't a very good actor is he :lol:

I liked all the funny bits with bb8 and that pilot, not sure about del toro I think they could've done more with him

otherwise 7.5/10

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom