Patches and badges

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
A few of you may know that I'm really keen on fan made swag from events and love picking bits up where I can and whenever I can... I even got some from my secret Santa this year!

Never really knew what to do with all the patches I was gathering though. My brother pointed me at Vietnam and Korean War tour jackets and the patch collections on those, so... I've sourced a good replica coaches jacket and started sewing... hope you like it!

2049CA27-2BDE-4034-ACDB-EDF12A96C948.jpeg

B1098579-D4FE-4AFA-BE1A-14B6DD7DAC62.jpeg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord

I think my favourite is the Rancho Obi Wan one. Meeting Stephen Sansweet and swapping for a 'Han Towel' at celebration was a bit of a moment for me. That bloody book of his re-ignited my collecting in a serious way when it came out...

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Yeah SJS has a lot to answer for - spent many a night drooling over the bearded ones photo books! :D
Great patches mate, the fact they all mean something and aren't just random purchases really adds to it.

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
I have a soft spot for patches, and don't have many Star Wars related ones, but I did manage to grab a Rancho Obi-Wan one at CE 2016. It is a cool patch :D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
They're nice little works of art... I really like the fan and fan-club made ones. I need to find some of my others; having a today of the collection room this week, so I expect they'll turn up and I'll be back on the sewing machine again!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom