Vintage SW is still affordable - £50 or less MOCs latest acquisitions

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Bought this in a lot of 3 figures - once I've sold the other two I would have paid somewhere between £5 and £10 for this:

Palitoy 41A AT-AT Driver

Well, you've got to save them all, right??? :D

IMG_6578.JPG

stormcab

Sith Lord
Lom said:
Bought this in a lot of 3 figures - once I've sold the other two I would have paid somewhere between £5 and £10 for this:

Palitoy 41A AT-AT Driver

Well, you've got to save them all, right??? :D

Definitely dude. That's the beater of all beaters. :D

subzero

Sith Lord
Uh oh!, looks like somebody didn't shut down all the garbage mashers on the detention level :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
That's a quality AT-AT Driver the price of his weapon, Martin. Love it :) Poor fella needs a good home and that has charm in spades. He'll look great in your collection.

Slowly rebuilding my Trilogo collection and there's nothing better than doing it cheaper than the last time. OK, so the Last 17 are probably going to cost me twice as much now but at least I saved a few quid on this one :lol: £49 from ebay. He's in great condition with some minor bubble denting and light surface wear to the back of the card. Love the 90s price sticker on it of £24 :)

IMG_9372.JPG

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Bargain tri Lando there & looks to be in great shape.

That AT AT Driver has had a tough life!! Great save :)

dreader73

Youngling
Ok this is a reseal but was very happy to pick it up for £25. A really nice German Parker cardback apparently. Extending my knowledge of Trilogos in the process

Attachments

• IMG_4066.JPG
    IMG_4066.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 945

dreader73

Youngling
Yep, I had to look carefully, but you can see where glue has smeared next to the bubble. Whoever did it, did a good job. Lovely cardback though and the seller was totally upfront and honest. Not a huge fan of reseals but love this card back.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
That's incredible! I like my IG-88 and that's hard to tell but yours was a third of the price and is almost invisible! Excellent buy :)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Super Imperial Commander and super price.

What do you know about the 50c rebate sticker? Seems to suggest a retailer other than KayBee and yet the pile of KayBee stickers and the hole punch scream KB?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom