Chewbacca figure, COO reference guide..New Update!

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Hong Kong COO figure update:

Two new Family II Hong Kong COO figures. One complete with a nice Dark blue bowcaster. Interesting discovery with the leg markings. Discussed below.
IMG_20150501_104029.jpg

Leg Markings:
IMG_20150501_104047.jpg

Both figures appear to have II.1b markings. However one has a the third line going under the last 'G' of the Hong Kong stamp.
IMG_20150501_104444.jpg

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
On comparison with the other Family II Hong Kong COO figures I have noticed something new to me...The following picture shows the four leg markings on the figures i picked up.

The top picture shows a II.1b figure. The second figure is the II.1a markings.

The bottom two pictures are of the new figures. The first one has the standard II.1b markings. As shown above, the bottom figure has two of the traits of the II.1b markings, however, the third line on the leg goes under the final 'G' of the Hong Kong stamp... (Marked with Red line)

This appears to be similar to the II.1a third line which goes under the final ' G ' in the Hong Kong stamp as well. Hadn't seen this before. Not sure if this is worth of a II.1c status.
IMG_20150501_155842.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dublinjeff said:
On comparison with the other Family II Hong Kong COO figures I have noticed something new to me...The following picture shows the four leg markings on the figures i picked up.

The top picture shows a II.1b figure. The second figure is the II.1a markings.

The bottom two pictures are of the new figures. The first one has the standard II.1b markings. As shown above, the bottom figure has two of the traits of the II.1b markings, however, the third line on the leg goes under the final 'G' of the Hong Kong stamp... (Marked with Red line)

This appears to be similar to the II.1a third line which goes under the final ' G ' in the Hong Kong stamp as well. Hadn't seen this before. Not sure if this is worth of a II.1c status.
IMG_20150501_155842.jpg

Hi Jeff why is there a circle around the H on all the Pictures ? I am still looking at my figures and I can't see any 3rd and 4th between them, Maybe I do not have them :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom