Farthest From XV Sunday August 5th & 6th

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Is there a Helix offer at FF with a Ltd ed Leia pencil case, or did I just imagine it? Can't make it (on hol) and was wondering if someone could get the set for me please? Can PayPal the money over (Not sure how much the set Is?).

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cazza said:
Is there a Helix offer at FF with a Ltd ed Leia pencil case, or did I just imagine it? Can't make it (on hol) and was wondering if someone could get the set for me please? Can PayPal the money over (Not sure how much the set Is?).

Cazza, you after a full CDU or just one thing of each?

If a full CDU, as Rich says, it's £249 and you'll get:

1 x Counter Display Unit (CDU)
20 x 30cm Rulers
12 x 12 packs of pencils
16 x pencil cases (4 different designs)
12 x DS Pencil sharpeners
10 x Maths sets

Don't think I've missed anything. On top of that you then pay £5.99 and you will be sent the CDU and the Leia pencil case direct from Helix. It is worth noting that the CDUs turn up flat packed and a tall, thin and very flimsy box. I can't imagine there will be very many of those that will go through transport completely unscathed. I know someone who got there's mail order and it arrived damaged.

If you are simply after one of everything then please drop me a PM. I can do that for you as I have plenty of spares. All at RRP and cos it's you I'll chuck in free P+P ;)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
This won't be the only place you'll be able to get the Leia case if you're not up for shelling out £250!

However, these will NOT be on general sale anywhere. They will be available as giveaways or promos only. There are 250 total so they will be hard to obtain.

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
SublevelStudios said:
This won't be the only place you'll be able to get the Leia case if you're not up for shelling out £250!

However, these will NOT be on general sale anywhere. They will be available as giveaways or promos only. There are 250 total so they will be hard to obtain.
Don't say that as now I want one :?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Cazza said:

Cazza, you after a full CDU or just one thing of each?

If a full CDU, as Rich says, it's £249 and you'll get:

1 x Counter Display Unit (CDU)
20 x 30cm Rulers
12 x 12 packs of pencils
16 x pencil cases (4 different designs)
12 x DS Pencil sharpeners
10 x Maths sets

Don't think I've missed anything. On top of that you then pay £5.99 and you will be sent the CDU and the Leia pencil case direct from Helix. It is worth noting that the CDUs turn up flat packed and a tall, thin and very flimsy box. I can't imagine there will be very many of those that will go through transport completely unscathed. I know someone who got there's mail order and it arrived damaged.

If you are simply after one of everything then please drop me a PM. I can do that for you as I have plenty of spares. All at RRP and cos it's you I'll chuck in free P+P ;)

Thanks Simon! Pm coming 8)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Dorsetmark said:
SublevelStudios said:

Don't say that as now I want one :?

Me too- it was the one I really wanted out of them all :(

Waltham Wookiee

Jedi Knight
I've done a little bit of swag for this weekend for a bit of fun.

IMG_4200.JPG

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
That's awesome James.

And I was just coming because I didn't want to miss my tri-annual bought of Sunday Jager dysentery :shock: :?

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Waltham Wookiee said:
I've done a little bit of swag for this weekend for a bit of fun.

IMG_4200.JPG

Presuming the delivery arrives today; I'll have some swag for swapping on Saturday evening / Sunday too 8)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Grant_C said:
That's awesome James.

And I was just coming because I didn't want to miss my tri-annual bought of Sunday Jager dysentery :shock: :?

Now you get a free gift with your dysentery :D Be good to see you, dude.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom