Long Time suspected FAKE baggies scam / seller

Frunkstar

Grand Master
MP 2 fakes.png

Photos he sent me of a multi pack on offer with mostly the incorrect baggie types for the pack.

IMAG1373.jpg

& not so innocently also a fake ROTJ-c baggie dengar which is clearly fake as dengar was never offered in this baggie - resealed removable limbs C-3P0 baggie most likely & the most commonly faked baggie ever as documented in my guide on page 8 & something I had discussed with Jeff on numerous occasions

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Guide conformation seen.png

Conformation that Jeff has been using this forum & my baggies guide on a regular basis since it's inception back in 2013 which again further confirms if he so wished he is more than capable of navigating this forum & could just as easily make an account & post his side of the situation if he so wished.

Guide conformation.png

One of my replies when we were chatting about the baggie guide after he had been looking through it, also some info on a fett he had at the time which was a rocket firing one which was confirmed to be a fake as well, but hey thats another story & not baggie related, but he did not mind selling it on at I think the sum of 160 pounds at the time & yes I do have emails confirming that if needed.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Pic of another of the fake meccanos he was selling, this one sold to gary Edmonson I think via face book which I advised should be returned for a refund which he then did, I have the full conversation stream discussing it I can screen grab if needed, Jeff did indeed refund him for it before this thread went live.

15494067_10209975575179852_1484339449_n.jpg

15497823_10209975575139851_1686116287_n.jpg

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Whats already been posted BTW is still only the tip of the iceberg, so where are all those naysayers & ****-slingers now?? - thanks for all the apologies BTW - figures

Patience is a virtue you know!!! - I did say more info was forthcoming not that anyone took note of it & waited before lighting the fireworks, I hope you are all really proud of yourselves.

Edited due to a typo/spelling error

decipher28

Padawan
I think the evidence now is overwhelming and very comprehensive.It's getting scary about the scale of this,and what with potf baggies involved.We are talking about large sums of money that has been defrauded from people.

Really feel for anyone caught out by this.

Well done to those that have exposed this and bought it to the attention of the community.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
Pic of another of the fake meccanos he was selling, this one sold to gary Edmonson I think via face book which I advised should be returned for a refund which he then did, I have the full conversation stream discussing it I can screen grab if needed, Jeff did indeed refund him for it before this thread went live.

15494067_10209975575179852_1484339449_n.jpg

15497823_10209975575139851_1686116287_n.jpg

Also funny how not one of the fake meccanos or any of the fake POTF palitoy baggies was sold on his ebay account & some think he does not realize he is selling fakes???

90% of the dodgy known fakes the easily identifiable ones that is were sold back door to known contacts or should I say folks who did not know any better, now thats what I call taking advantage of a situation & using what you know to your financial gain without care or concern for your fellow collector, anyone still in doubt about why Jeff is not a member on here or any other forum or active on a single facebook star wars group

Lindo

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
Whats already been posted BTW is still only the tip of the iceberg, so where are all those naysayers & ****-slingers now?? - thanks for all the apologies BTW - figures

Patience is a virtue you know!!! - I did say more info was forthcoming not that anyone took note of it & waited before lighting the fireworks, I hope you are all really proud of yourselves.

Edited due to a typo/spelling error
Hi mate, can see why your pissed but maybe if you had all this before and released it with the Op then maybe people wouldn't have started to draw their own conclusions, you obviously know your **** and if I ever buy any baggies I will be asking your advice.

momike

Jedi Master
I think it's clear to even someone who doesn't collect baggies that those last 17 figures are very wrong, I recon Jeff has had a good run with the huge wave of new and novice collectors on the scene......that a-wing pilot looks like a sealed shopping bag :(

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
Just one really strong piece of evidence like those posted above, with the promise of much more to follow would've prevented much of the first 25 pages. Something to back up the original allegation alongside the photos of the rogue baggies. Puts a whole different light on it.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Dannywhiteley said:
Just one really strong piece of evidence like those posted above, with the promise of much more to follow would've prevented much of the first 25 pages. Something to back up the original allegation alongside the photos of the rogue baggies. Puts a whole different light on it.

Exactly.

momike

Jedi Master
So he sold the Esb-a leia knowing it was fake anyway

He has been selling those Esb-a baggies for years, always thought they looked to good to be true

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:
Dannywhiteley said:

Exactly.

I completely disagree, what you should have done is shut up and waited.

It's not Franks fault you have trouble processing written information.

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
theforceuk said:
SublevelStudios said:
Dannywhiteley said:

Exactly.

I completely disagree, what you should have done is shut up and waited.

It's not Franks fault you have trouble processing written information.

Can everyone just stop all of this bullshit again!!!
I thought we had all pulled together in trying to get some answers and not the divisions that this has caused.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I completely agree, but enough is enough. How can anyone still come back to the OP having a go at Frank because he should have done this or he should have done that. Oh I would have done this. I tell you something, if it wasn't for Frank most of you would still be buying fake baggies so stop having a go at him and show some respect.

You need to have a word with yourselves.

Lindo

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
I completely agree, but enough is enough. How can anyone still come back to the OP having a go at Frank because he should have done this or he should have done that. Oh I would have done this. I tell you something, if it wasn't for Frank most of you would still be buying fake baggies so stop having a go at him and show some respect.

Chill out fgs jesus

xbomber

Padawan
Lindo said:
theforceuk said:

Chill out fgs jesus

Seconded. It's getting a little hysterical now. I understand it's a subject close to everyone's heart but I'm not sure how productive some of this is (unlike the posts containing evidence which are great).

Frank, as someone relatively neutral and only indirectly affected can I reassure you that I don't think anyone was "**** slinging" or disparaging your efforts.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well just been through mail stream 6 of 38 which (takes time) as each stream is up to 100 messages long & I have not collated all the info from it to put on here yet, but it is forthcoming & just from this one stream there is plenty more "interesting" information shall we say.

I did not post this thread for any recognition nor any of the ashamed in-house bickering & quite frankly have been most shocked & disappointed by the division it has caused, this was the last thing I would wish to see here on the forum I would call my 2nd home when it comes to collecting, what I did post it for was disclosure of a serious problem (IMO) that is affecting the area of the hobby I hold dear & care about deeply & I do not wish to see 4 years of work on the baggie guide being washed away either if speaking honestly.

Please can we ALL set aside any petty squabbling & try to concentrate on the matter at hand, which is making the hobby a safe & enjoyable one for us all by removing fakes from it.

Peace & love guys!

trappedtexan

Youngling
Apologies to any whom may have felt my post were bashing. I did say lay off Frank and the podcast team a while back, and tried to mainly posts evidence and then a few questions and suggestions.

Hope all can forgive and forget and move forward.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Please can we ALL set aside any petty squabbling & try to concentrate on the matter at hand, which is making the hobby a safe & enjoyable one for us all by removing fakes from it.

Peace & love guys![/quote]

Well said and it's clearly time to just focus on the big picture here. I'm sure Frank is happy to just get the information he's sat on out there as quickly as possible and all most of us have to do now is gain from these findings so we can pass the knowledge on to any baggie collectors we might know or may come across in time.

This isn't an area of collecting that I'm involved with at all but I still like to learn what's going on in the vintage world like I did with the whole TT mess.

Great work for all those involved in exposing this.

Ian

Ian_C

Jedi Master
Frunkstar said:

Hey Frank,

I get this has been a stressful experience. Try not to take it too personally. The guys that were critical did it for a reason they felt was justified at the time. The main thing is, late or not, you're presenting the evidence needed to sway people now, so venting your frustration at your critics will only be counter-productive.

Cheers to you, and excellent work. Thank you so much for watching over and protecting the community.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom