Jedi Master
Boba Fett Guide...

COO chart...
Fett_COO_guide_base_SM_tinker_2.jpg

• Two HONG KONG families, Big © and little ©
    Two Meccano variants, 'long groove' and 'short groove'
    Two Trilogo/PBP scar variants, 'full scar' and 'split scar'
    Taiwan COO
    Lili ledy 'full scar' COO which appears on a regular blue coloured body fett

Below, L > R, HK big ©, HK small © brown belt, HK small © [Dark brown belt]...

Below, L > R, Taiwan 'Black belt', Taiwan 'Painted helmet', Taiwan 'Brown belt...
fett SAM_4554.JPG

Below, Taiwan 'black belt' vs Taiwan 'Brown belt' side-by-side comparison (Front & back)...
fett taiwan 2.jpg

Below, L > R, Meccano 'long groove', Meccano 'Short groove'
fett meccano 2.jpg

Below, Trilogo/PBP Fett, All four 'black belt' variants...
L > R, Painted knee painted dart, Painted knee unpainted dart, Unpainted knee painted dart, Unpainted knee unpainted dart...
fett_SAM_4572.jpg

Below, L > R, Single scar Trilogo/PBP fett mid-brown belt with orange armour, Split scar Trilogo/PBP fett light-brown belt with yellow armour...
SAM_4570.JPG

Below, L > R, Taiwan [Brown belt], Taiwan [Black belt], Taiwan [Painted helmet], HK [Dark Brown belt], HK [light Brown belt] & Meccano...
SAM_6648.JPG

Below, All six trilogo/PBP Fett, four 'black belt' Fett flanked on either side by a 'brown belt' trilogo Fett, One orange paint app, one yellow...
fett SAM_4573.JPG

----------------

Links :

WALRUS MAN GUIDE | RED SNAGGLETOOTH GUIDE | HAMMERHEAD GUIDE | GREEDO GUIDE |

LUKE BESPIN GUIDE | HAN SOLO BESPIN GUIDE | OBI WAN KENOBI GUIDE | DARTH VADER GUIDE |

BOBA FETT GUIDE | DENGAR GUIDE | IG-88 GUIDE | 4-LOM GUIDE | STORMTROOPER GUIDE |

LUKE X-WING GUIDE | IMPERIAL COMMANDER GUIDE | AT-AT COMMANDER GUIDE | AT-AT DRIVER GUIDE |

LUKE HOTH GUIDE | REBEL SOLDIER GUIDE | LEIA HOTH GUIDE | HAN SOLO HOTH GUIDE |

ADMIRAL ACKBAR GUIDE | NIEN NUNB GUIDE | BIKER SCOUT GUIDE | REBEL COMMANDO GUIDE |

discussion welcomed!

Attachments

• fett SAM_4562.JPG
    fett SAM_4562.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

plantainman

Jedi Master
Pomse2001 said:
Great work Neil :D

Cheers Lars.

One of my NY resolutions was to pay this thread more time, So I'm chuffed that in the first week of 2016 i have managed to update Red snaggletooth, and add both Dengar and Boba Fett guides to the thread, Albeit work in progress.

hopefully more to follow throughout the whole year, though on a slightly lesser pace :mrgreen:

plantainman

Jedi Master
There's Eight Hammerhead figures in total to showcase here, four euro NO COO and four of their HONG KONG predecessors...

Family I...
SAM_4845_fam_I.jpg

L > R, Euro 'G remaining', Euro scar, HK low, HK high

FIGS...
SAM_4844.JPG

Family II...
SAM_4859 fam II.jpg

L > R, Euro NO COO left align, Euro NO COO right align, HK high, HK low
SAM_4855.JPG

Differences between the two families; Family II has a finer detailed sculpt...
SAM_4853.JPG

The brown applied to the torso to match the skin colour can vary...
SAM_4844 necks.JPG

Four eye combinations, Clockwise from top right, Eyes down, Eyes left, Eyes up, Eyes right...
SAM_4866 RLUD sq.jpg

Group shot of all 8, L > R Family I to Family II...
SAM_4864.JPG

The Euro scar figures have a darker, more royal blue torso compared to the more aquamarine colour of the HK torso's.

The Euro scar figures come with blue PBP imperial blasters with the 'bar' underneath the clip

All of my Family II figures have 'eyes left'; It is only in family I that I personally have noticed a wide variety of eye variations. Has anyone got a lot of different 'eyes' in family II in their collection?

cheers, Neil

----------------

Links :

LUKE BESPIN GUIDE | HAN SOLO BESPIN GUIDE | OBI WAN KENOBI GUIDE | DARTH VADER GUIDE |

BOBA FETT GUIDE | DENGAR GUIDE | IG-88 GUIDE | 4-LOM GUIDE | STORMTROOPER GUIDE |

LUKE X-WING GUIDE | IMPERIAL COMMANDER GUIDE | AT-AT COMMANDER GUIDE | AT-AT DRIVER GUIDE |

ADMIRAL ACKBAR GUIDE | NIEN NUNB GUIDE | BIKER SCOUT GUIDE | REBEL COMMANDO GUIDE |

discussion welcomed!

Last edited:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
plantainman said:
Updated 26/01 with Hammerhead guide above

Excellent update and much appreciated, although I've been looking for the top left eyes variant for about a year and a half... :roll:

plantainman

Jedi Master
Cheers fellas.

I love the Hammerhead figure. There's something about it that just ticks all the boxes. Maybe its the expressive, yet wonderfully simple eyes, I dunno!

plantainman

Jedi Master
SAVORY100 said:
plantainman said:
Updated 26/01 with Hammerhead guide above

Excellent update and much appreciated, although I've been looking for the top left eyes variant for about a year and a half... :roll:

If I come across 'Eyes right' Steve, It'll be yours :D

plantainman

Jedi Master
There are three main different NO COO's for the Nien Nunb figure, Small font smooth coo, Large font rough coo, and the Ledy variant, with the datestamp on the right leg.
The small font smooth coo, which can be seen in the upper pictures below, has two slight alignment variations. These are much harder to find than the more common Large font rough coo that can be found widely around Europe. The small font smooth coo figures seem to be slightly more common in France, Make of that what you will as to what cards they appear on.

SAM_5091_base.jpg

Below are all four of the NO COO Nien Nunb figures. There's little to no variation between the two small font smooth coo figures outside of the coo alignment. These figures tend to have slightly faded legs.
The Large font rough coo figure is a distinctively different colour tone to the smaller font smooth coo. and benefits from an even colour tone between limbs and torso.
The Lili Ledy figure on the right has a different colour tone again, and is the deepest red tone of the lot. You'll notice the paint apps around the lips and eyes are significantly darker too. The Ledy figure is accompanied by a ledy specific black pilot blaster which is marked with LL.

L>R Small font smooth coo I, Small font smooth coo II, Large font rough coo, Lili Ledy
SAM_5089.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------

Links :

discussion welcomed!

Last edited:

plantainman

Jedi Master
AT-AT Commander (No Coo)

Coo guide...
Left to right, Family II With dots (circled yellow), Family II without dots, Family I L1b.
The green & red triangles differentiate the two different Euro scars which can be found on both Family II Left legs, whilst the blue triangle differentiates from the No Coo family I figure above it, showing a more prominent 'G' remaining.
SAM_5885_6_arrows.jpg

Below, all four PBP Euro scarred COO 'pale pink' face variants...
The faces are seemingly all painted in two layers, whiteish baselayer with a pinker tone over the top
SAM_5872.JPG

SAM_5872b.JPG

Below, Left to right, PBP scarred COO 'white face', Scarred COO True 'Pink face', Smooth COO Euro 'Orange face' I, Smooth COO Euro 'Orange face' II
The 'true pink face' is very individual as it is not painted 'pink on white' like the scarred Euro's above, but instead a deep rich pink tone alone
SAM_5879.JPG

SAM_5879b.JPG

Group shot of all eight No Coo AT-AT Commanders...
L > R, PBP white face, True pink face, four Euro scarred pale pink faces, Two Euro smoothed COO orange faces.
SAM_5871.JPG

Peace

---------------------------------------------------------

Links :

discussion welcomed!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom