Are UKG 'U' grading????

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
I put this on the U-grade FAQ thread initially but in retrospect this thread is probably more appropriate...

Before I get into this I'd like to mention that I will not be sending this figure in to be u-graded; it just doesn't seem right to open a MOC after all these years - this beater is going to stay a beater!

To my way of thinking, if you're looking for an uncirculated figure there can be no better than a MOC since it has been touched by precisely no-one since it was factory sealed, unlike a UKG or AFE u-graded figure which will have to have been handled by at least one person (but quite conceivably more) during the u-grade process.

I assume that the whole u-grading culture is financially driven so, for illustrative purposes and just because I am just curious, what sort of premium would this figure attract if it were to be sent for u-grading?

The card is a bit bashed, the bubble is attached all the way round; it's clear, pliable and unbroken but sadly resembles a 'splat'. The figure of course is minty.

EA5B5D5D-59B3-4821-AF7F-5E5C1089803A_zpsfysdy97f.jpg

16C9B273-C56D-4069-A9AF-FA236B949402_zpsq0pemd9p.jpg

25EC7613-AB90-4329-827F-7735D71C4C5C_zpsorotphex.jpg

B132DD62-7025-4E0E-A5E4-4F43D9008FE2_zpsljne9nac.jpg

0CE86A01-BBF1-45AB-92CB-CAE34DE80CE3_zpsqqcalk9z.jpg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
To be honest mate nobody on here is going to tell you how much it's worth 'U' graded as they don't no and don't wont to no. Your best of checking sold listing's on ebay. Plenty of people will tell you how much it is worth as it is. Nothing personal and nice set of POTF. :shock: 8)

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
theforceuk said:
To be honest mate nobody on here is going to tell you how much it's worth 'U' graded as they don't no and don't wont to no. Your best of checking sold listing's on ebay. Plenty of people will tell you how much it is worth as it is. Nothing personal and nice set of POTF. :shock: 8)
Hi, mate - thanks for your reply; wasn't looking for a valuation I was just trying to determine by how much (if at all) a u-grade would be generally exceed the value of a minty figure in original (bashed) packaging. You're right though; I could trawl through eBay looking for like U-graded and bashed MOCs but it seemed more interesting to ask the collective.

BTW, not POTFs but thanks! :) :wink:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Oh yeah I just looked at the figures and thought POTF for some reason don't no why clearly tri-logo's. :oops:

School Boy :lol:

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Captainsolo1978 said:
Love these last 17 tri logos ! Would love a full set Carded ones! Oh and love the Tesco 49p price stickers!
On that day I bought 14 MOC trilogos for the princely sum of £6.86.... And there were loads of them; they were everywhere. I still remember it now; it took me ages to root through them all looking for one of each that was available. I need a time machine and I'd go and buy the bloody lot!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom