off topic

jayjedi

Sith Lord
nobody else seems to use this section and its safe from jabba , so we can discuss match of the day safely here boba :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
faggots .fair enough i dont want to **** the forum up so i promise to stop changing your posts.just keep everything off topic in the off topic section.

and i will think about letting you in to the group if you promise to behave :eek:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
faggots .fair enough i dont want to **** the forum up so i promise to stop changing your posts.just keep everything off topic in the off topic section.

and i will think about letting you in to the group if you promise to behave :eek:

trouble is every time we talk football you are going to change it... its not your fault , you are just week mate :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
jabbawokkie said:

trouble is every time we talk football you are going to change it... its not your fault , you are just week mate :lol:
yeah but you will be in the group so you can change everything as well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom