http://www.oscarscases.com/

Joe

Grand Master
The best custom acrylic cases out there and quite affordable!

http://www.oscarscases.com/

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
Joe, completely agree. I am currently talking to oscar about another new order. I am looking for some cases to house my loose chewie variants and bootlegs. Any one here got any of these from oscar?

Steve

spoons

Grand Master
stevemac1976 said:
Joe, completely agree. I am currently talking to oscar about another new order. I am looking for some cases to house my loose chewie variants and bootlegs. Any one here got any of these from oscar?

Steve

He made me a custom case for my Sears four pack, and I've got one of his cases for my popy Han too - they're probably quite similar

He also made me a couple of diecast cases that were too big :roll:

spoons

Grand Master
Josh said:
I was talking to someone the other day about them and they said the quality was not as good as AFA is this right?

Josh

probably not quite as good, I've had scorch marks on a couple of my cases- but he's slightly cheaper and a friendly guy

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
The quality of oscars cases are just as good as AFA in my opinion. The only difference is that AFA cases are completely sealed and this gives a little bit more rigidity. I have also received the odd case with minor damage and oscar has always offered refund or new cases. A seriously top bloke who offers great products at a good price with awesome customer service.

Steve

spoons

Grand Master
stevemac1976 said:
The only difference is that AFA cases are completely sealed and this gives a little bit more rigidity.
Steve

Steve, AFA also sell cases for putting ungraded items in. The quality is marginally better than Oscars but their postage is much more expensive

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
spoons said:
stevemac1976 said:
The only difference is that AFA cases are completely sealed and this gives a little bit more rigidity.
Steve

Steve, AFA also sell cases for putting ungraded items in. The quality is marginally better than Oscars but their postage is much more expensive

I've had numerous examples of both but find that the acrylic is clearer on AFA cases and the finish to the edges is far cleaner. Theres not much in the actual cost but the postage is probably more.

Has anyone tried UKG's custom cases? I bought one and thought the quality was as good as AFA's and they are in this country so potentially even cheaper than Oscars (plus you can support UK business in its time of need 8) ).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom