The Jedi Civil War RP: Forum Room

A

Anonymous

Ok well this forum said i could post anything here that didn't fit in any other forum, so here it goes...

The Jedi Civil War RP:

I tried to make a forum different from all the other Star Wars Rp's that have been created on the internet and mine has turned out pritty good i would say. Currently under forum making still though. I just want any Star Wars Fanatics/roleplayers to join my forum and have fun in this new Jedi Civil War. There are many positions going because iam the only one on there at the moment... yes it is sad for me, but i only started advertising it.

Yes i know what your all thinking i'am just coming on this Star Wars forum to just post this one post and that's it i'am gone, your wrong, i love Star Wars as the next fan. So i'am staying.

Ok well that's, that, i have no idea what else to post in this new thread i have created, i just hope this forum room catches your eye.

http://thejedicivilwarrp.proboards57.com/index.cgi

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Yes i know what your all thinking i'am just coming on this Star Wars forum to just post this one post and that's it i'am gone, your wrong, i love Star Wars as the next fan. So i'am staying.

only if you hard/mad enough :wink:

Ok well that's, that, i have no idea what else to post in this new thread i have created,

sexy pics of birds always goes down well :lol: :lol: :wink:

[

A

Anonymous

Well my rp forum has updated alot since, we have afew members now and it looks to hopefully be a good forum in the end.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom