Custom Stormtrooper

enchantedpans

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could get a Stormtrooper with a custom head? Essentially my husband is obsessed with Stormtroopers and I think it would be pretty cool if I could give him a Stormtrooper that looks like him for our 10th wedding anniversary. I've tried Google but it keeps showing me the time Disney had them at Star Wars weekends in 2013.

Any help greatly appreciated.

RetroRyan

Padawan
Hello,

I don't know anyone who would do this for you, but i have seen people of ebay selling custom figures, some are quite good. Perhaps find one that looks good and contact them to see if they would be willing to do one for you. My guess is that you would get a head swap from another figure's head and then paint it a bit to make it look more like your husband, perhaps customise the storm trooper outfit also.

I think a lot of people on here will frown at the fact you would in effect disfigure a vintage toy making it worthless.

Another option would be to get a custom figure made to look like him, but not from an existing vintage figure, that way you would get it to look a lot more like him without ruining a vintage figure. There are afew places that do this on the internet.

Good luck.

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
enchantedpans said:
Hi,

Does anyone know where I could get a Stormtrooper with a custom head? Essentially my husband is obsessed with Stormtroopers and I think it would be pretty cool if I could give him a Stormtrooper that looks like him for our 10th wedding anniversary. I've tried Google but it keeps showing me the time Disney had them at Star Wars weekends in 2013.

Hi, have a look at https://funky3dfaces.com/

tigerham

Sith Lord
Clawrence said:
enchantedpans said:
Hi,

Hi, have a look at https://funky3dfaces.com/

That's perfect and then they can fix the head somehow on the stormtrooper. Great find. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom