Newbie WTB Boba Fett Kenner ROTJ 77 Back MOC

REALLYR2!

I'm new to this forum and new to collecting so sorry if this is the wrong chat but I'm looking to buy a MOC boba fett with the film photo front.
Factory sealed
Slight yellowing
Card is unpunched
Card is about a graded 70-75
What is the guide price do you think?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the forum. The Desert scene Fett cards are going for around £650 at the moment.

REALLYR2!

Thank you for replying.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-ROTJ-Boba-Fett-Kenner-Back-MOC/372478166142?hash=item56b96dc47e:g:8mEAAOSwoM5by6jP

Apparently the person selling is heavily on the forums so it might be you :).

Only problem is with this one is that there is an account upping the bid each time (14 feedback). 21% of bids with this guy feels unnatural.

So would you say £650 as a guide or should I go for this one..?.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-ROTJ-Boba-Fett-Kenner-Back-MOC/113324447562?hash=item1a62a9d74a:g:yDYAAOSw2yVby6kw

lejackal

Grand Master
Whichever you like best. However, if you ever want something to have any remote possibility of staying cheap/reasonable don't post links to the auction on a collector forum

REALLYR2!

I was really looking at a guide price, I'm not worried about posting the links as I am sure collectors are all over it as it's listed well and easy to find.
Because I think it is being bidded up I don't wanna pay over the top and be fooled that's why I came here.

Vernon

Jedi Knight
The 2 Bobas are being sold by a friend of mine and I can guarantee there isnt any shill budding on these items.

andyeuro

Youngling
Vernon said:
The 2 Bobas are being sold by a friend of mine and I can guarantee there isnt any shill budding on these items.

Vernon can you do me a favour and ask your mate if he has any IG-88's carded. cheers

REALLYR2!

Gotta feeling everyone knows everyone here :)
Does anyone know where I can find up to date guide prices for these sorts of things.
What do you guys use apart from knowledge.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
REALLYR2! said:
Gotta feeling everyone knows everyone here :)
Does anyone know where I can find up to date guide prices for these sorts of things.
What do you guys use apart from knowledge.

The Force :lol:

No......seriously the forum has lots of members with years and years of knowledge and are more than happy to share when asked.

Nice bunch :wink:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Stick around bud, and you will get to know like minded collectors, you will learn and gain an insight into Vintage SW collecting you won't get from anywhere else!

There are SW trackers which give you a benchmark on prices, but to be fair you will get a feel for prices the more you immerse yourself in the hobby and a good step forward is joining here and asking questions.

There's also always ebay where you can check sold prices for items your looking for that will give you an idea as well.

Vernon

Jedi Knight
andyeuro said:
Vernon said:

Vernon can you do me a favour and ask your mate if he has any IG-88's carded. cheers

Hi. Just asked and I think he replied to your PM?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom