Anyone Australia? Vintage for Sale

Leemcl

Jedi Master
I need to get a gift / possibly two to relatives in Australia and rather than mess about giving Royal Mail a load of cash thought it worth asking if there are any Australian collectors willing to send to a NSW address once payment is made

Ideally I am looking for loose complete - something like Han / Chewie or Fett ( main characters rather than goons / droids )

Might also consider a MOCs depending on cost.

Thanks in advance

Lee

aussiejames

Sith Lord
I am happy to help. If I had suitable items to sell that would be best for you but I don't sell :wink: UK postage to Australia is comparatively very cheap and vintage Star Wars in general is cheaper in the UK . You're more than welcome to send me a message thou. :)

lejackal

Grand Master
Postage in Aus is nearly as much as sending from here to Aus. I'd seriously look at purchasing here and posting over

Hooch

Jedi Knight
I live on the cool side of Australia (NSW) not like that other numpty 2 posts above :lol: I find postage from the UK is pretty decent compared to other countries and not much more than sending some parcels interstate here. I can also get parcels from the UK in about the same time it take one to cross the country
If James can't help feel free to send a message and see if I can help in some way

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Thanks very much guys. I'll price up my package tomorrow for sending from UK to AUS. If it's a bit OTT then i'll Reconsider options. Otherwise i'll Do as suggested and send from here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom