NEED THIS TODAY PLEASE!

jt1969

Padawan
Hey guys im looking for a repro Vader card back. MUST be located in the UK and MUST be able to ship it today. Anybody have one? I can pay in paypal. Thanks!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Here's a print at home one I just knocked up in mspaint.

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

Jason

subzero

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

Jason

:lol: :lol: Love it!

You should print and sell that with a bubble on ebay for a laugh, it would probably sell. :lol:

jt1969

Padawan
mr_palitoy said:

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

Jason

Funny thing is you took the time to make that....... must be nice to have free time.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
mr_palitoy said:

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

Jason

I really think you should clearly mark it as 'repro'. You know, so nobody gets caught out.

Chris

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

Jason

Nice bit of art work that, some muppet on Ebay will buy it :lol:

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
mr_palitoy said:

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

Jason

I just choked on my drink reading this. Hopefully he run off to the printers with this image and paid for 1500 being knocked up.

jt1969

Padawan
Stubbs said:
mr_palitoy said:

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

Jason

I just choked on my drink reading this. Hopefully he run off to the printers with this image and paid for 1500 being knocked up.

Ya of course I did........ Thanks for all the GREAT help here guys I can see your all adults here. Sorry I asked.....

subzero

Sith Lord
jt1969 said:
Stubbs said:
mr_palitoy said:

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

Jason

Ya of course I did........ Thanks for all the GREAT help here guys I can see your all adults here. Sorry I asked.....

You know the film Coyote Ugly?, when someone in the bar asks for a glass of water and they get hosed down and booed out of the bar by everyone?, that's what's you just did.

yoda

Sith Lord
jt1969 said:
Stubbs said:
mr_palitoy said:

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

Jason

Hi mate, don't take it to heart anything that's said on here. I've been through the mincer on here a few times myself with my posts :D I think everyone does now and again!
As I said Repro is a big no - no on here that's why you got some replies you weren't expecting. I hope you hang around they really are a great bunch on here and it's great craic.
You see now again trolls come on here talking about Repro and u-grading hoping to get a reaction and start arguments but they always get found out.
Anyway hope you hang around and keep posting!

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
For what it's worth I would say there are two types of people that buy Repro.

Genuine Star Wars fans that love the figures, accessories and artwork on the cards but honestly can't afford to shell out on a black Endor blaster, Princess Leia Blaster or Vader 12 back but still want something to display. Not everyone has the money to throw around that you see on FB. TBH if this is what they want to do I really don't have a problem with that (probably in the minority) as long as they never sell it on.

IMO the problem comes from the other camp. The likes of paugildin or tomli_6 who are deliberately deceiving people by trying to pass off Repro as the genuine article.

As Yoda said the guys are just d**king around. If you're buying Repro with good intentions you'll find something on eBay, and a home on the forum. But I doubt you'll find anyone selling Repro on the forum.

jt1969

Padawan
yoda said:
jt1969 said:
Stubbs said:

Hi mate, don't take it to heart anything that's said on here. I've been through the mincer on here a few times myself with my posts :D I think everyone does now and again!
As I said Repro is a big no - no on here that's why you got some replies you weren't expecting. I hope you hang around they really are a great bunch on here and it's great craic.
You see now again trolls come on here talking about Repro and u-grading hoping to get a reaction and start arguments but they always get found out.
Anyway hope you hang around and keep posting!

Reason I asked for a repro card is I just got back my personal figures from my parents who passed and I would love to have my childhood Vader recarded and signed by David this weekend...... repos are a NO NO here found that out :) wont ask for one again. Im also in the market for a MOC Fett, DT Luke and maybe a MOC Vader.....maybe this is more what this site deals in :)

jt1969

Padawan
TheJabbaWookie said:
For what it's worth I would say there are two types of people that buy Repro.

Genuine Star Wars fans that love the figures, accessories and artwork on the cards but honestly can't afford to shell out on a black Endor blaster, Princess Leia Blaster or Vader 12 back but still want something to display. Not everyone has the money to throw around that you see on FB. TBH if this is what they want to do I really don't have a problem with that (probably in the minority) as long as they never sell it on.

IMO the problem comes from the other camp. The likes of paugildin or tomli_6 who are deliberately deceiving people by trying to pass off Repro as the genuine article.

As Yoda said the guys are just d**king around. If you're buying Repro with good intentions you'll find something on eBay, and a home on the forum. But I doubt you'll find anyone selling Repro on the forum.

Totally agree! Im looking for repo cards to put back my personal childhood used figures on. Mine are worn put and loved haha They could never pass are MOC anyways.

jt1969

Padawan
Mr-shifter said:
I thought David prowse had retired from the autograph circuit? Didn't Jason joiner have a big farewell party/signing?

" I find your lack of faith disturbing"

LOL

Public ones yes he no longer does them, Private ones well......." The force is strong in this one" :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom