New collector MOC wanted

adgames

Youngling
Hi all :D

I've decided I want to collect MOCS I have a complete loose collection all from my childhood and some vehicles that I was going to sell but decided against it

Im looking at it as a investment as I have a 10 month old son so they will be a nice little next egg in when he is older.But fun for me to collect at this time

I'm also intrested in boxed vehicles too

Also any advice would be brilliant on going prices ect

Adam

lejackal

Grand Master
Use this for prices
https://www.starwarstracker.com
And you should collect for fun, not a long term investment- what are you going to do if all the bubbles fall off?

adgames

Youngling
lejackal said:
Use this for prices
And you should collect for fun, not a long term investment- what are you going to do if all the bubbles fall off?

Thanks mate I've just signed up...do they fall off then?

lejackal

Grand Master
adgames said:
lejackal said:
Use this for prices

They can, these things are nearly forty years old now and by the time you will look to sell for your little one they will be pushing 60, genuinely uncharted territory.

poncho

Grand Master
adgames said:
lejackal said:
Use this for prices

keep them layed down flat in a starcase

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
adgames said:
Hi all :D
Im looking at it as a investment as I have a 10 month old son so they will be a nice little next egg in when he is older.But fun for me to collect at this time
Adam
It's a risky one. Chances are a lot of current 40-somthings will be selling up/passing their collections on at the same time to a generation who, very likely, won't be as interested in vintage SW as we are.

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Hi Adam,

I shall be putting a couple of MOCS up for sale soon, a mixture of 20/21 backs and from ESB/ROTJ line.
Keep an eye out as I will be giving guys on this forum first dibs before fleabay.
Kris

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
Jukesy said:
Hi Adam,

I shall be putting a couple of MOCS up for sale soon, a mixture of 20/21 backs and from ESB/ROTJ line.
Keep an eye out as I will be giving guys on this forum first dibs before fleabay.
Kris
Im excited now :D
What are they :wink:

Jukesy

Sith Lord
I can't remember all off the top of my head but certainly R5-D4, Walrus Man, I know there is an Luke X-Wing pilot in there too. most AFA rated
Probably be Sunday when I put them on here.
possibly some MIB and loose sets too, having a sort out as moving house and unfortunately some will have to go as I have too many as it is (girlfriend's words, not mine!)

subzero

Sith Lord
Jukesy said:
unfortunately some will have to go as I have too many as it is (girlfriend's words, not mine!)

Just respond back with.. "why don't you get rid of some of your shoes instead?" :lol: :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
subzero said:
Jukesy said:
unfortunately some will have to go as I have too many as it is (girlfriend's words, not mine!)

Just respond back with.. "why don't you get rid of some of your shoes instead?" :lol: :lol:

Or,

If you don't like it you can **** off.

Maybe not!!!!

"My way or the high way" lol

Jukesy

Sith Lord
lol and I would get a punch in the face for my trouble

There are actually more to sell than originally thought but its taking me longer to clear up the room ready for move, hopefully will be on here Tuesday/Wednesday.
Kris

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Sorry Mark, probably be Wednesday evening before I can get any pictures up, cleaning up the house in time for viewing tomorrow is killing me lol
i've had to pack away all my goodies that I'm keeping (for now) ready for viewings.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom