wanted - toys for 5 year old

GavinC85

Hi

Hello my son who is 5 years old and autistic is absolutely obsessed with star wars at the moment so i thought id get him some stuff, ive already bought him mini lego people like chewy, yoda, star troopers and x wing etc but i was wondering what people on here had going for sale?

i have never actually watched star wars :mrgreen:

I've been told to ask for beater figs? what are they? if you have anything going that you think may be of interest to me (old or new) just give me a pm :) thank you.

HWRR

Hi, I hope this is ok to post -I am working for a company who make online films and we're currently in early stages of production for a short film for one of our clients. The film will feature an impressive build, where by we'll build a Star Wars AT-AT big enough to be an incredible den for a child. We're looking for a child who is a huge star wars fan, and for whom this gift and experience would be really special.

I see you've mentioned that your son is a big star wars fan and I wondered whether it might be of interest to you? If so, do get in touch with me and I can pass on more information.Alternatively, if anyone knows of another child who would love this surprise - do get in touch.

To see the sorts of films we've made before, please go to www.rubberrepublic.com

Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom