John Kellerman Book

SammyJ

Padawan
Hello,

I'm after the John Kellerman - Star Wars Vintage Action Figures Collectors Guide at a reasonable price.

Sam

SammyJ

Padawan
Stormvader said:
Good luck with that one, they fetch decent money.

Had a quick look on eBay today, £350 buy it now! Some of the prices are ridiculous I'm not sure who's buying it for this sort of money. I was offered one for £80 last year and didn't take it, how unfortunate :roll:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
SammyJ said:
Stormvader said:
Good luck with that one, they fetch decent money.

Had a quick look on eBay today, £350 buy it now! Some of the prices are ridiculous I'm not sure who's buying it for this sort of money. I was offered one for £80 last year and didn't take it, how unfortunate :roll:

Ouch. :( You will be fortunate to find one under £100 now

walkie

Sith Lord
If they sell for £350 I'm buying the two currently on ebay with a buy it now of £200 & £250 !!!!!

SammyJ

Padawan
walkie said:
If they sell for £350 I'm buying the two currently on ebay with a buy it now of £200 & £250 !!!!!

I'm not sure I would do that as I'm sure it didn't sell, probably had to reduce it.
I'm sorry but these guys must be having a laugh -> http://m.alibris.co.uk/Star-Wars-Vintage-Action-Figures-A-Guide-for-Collectors-John-Kellerman/book/9422233

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
SammyJ said:
walkie said:

I'm not sure I would do that as I'm sure it didn't sell, probably had to reduce it.
I'm sorry but these guys must be having a laugh -> http://m.alibris.co.uk/Star-Wars-Vintage-Action-Figures-A-Guide-for-Collectors-John-Kellerman/book/9422233

Jesus what are they smoking?? :shock: Insane.

walkie

Sith Lord
I think (or I hope) the prices are starting to fall, one just sold on ebay for £103 :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom