FD32612B-16F5-4013-98D5-97DF361EC55F.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,868
  • B0EFC34C-3563-4C0E-9310-49026C5C70CF.jpeg
    B0EFC34C-3563-4C0E-9310-49026C5C70CF.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,871

TEEBO1979

Padawan
They are a definite buy for me.
If anyone is thinking of buying these sets and displaying them them might want to take a look at the Entertainer Website, they have the First realease of the black series Han in Carbonite on offer for £3.75 ( plus some others that could be used in displays with the skiff and Jabba playset).
This could be worth getting as by the looks of it the Han Carbonite block is in with the carded figure and would mean having to open it to have it for your display.
C82AB147-ABD4-4F9C-90B9-67EE12C33BF2.png
30901681-6484-470A-A4DB-B3EDF78D4984.png

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Grant_C said:
I don't buy this stuff.

But it looks great to me
Agreed. Of all the new announcements at Toy Fair, I'm probably most excited of all for the new Vedain figure. It's a shame it's coming in a 3-pack with a pair of reissues, but I'll be buying it anyway. And I LOVE the new skiff as well :-D

chiffy

Sith Lord
Jesus wept! I have made 16 pre orders today and that's not including black series wave 20, skiff, triple skiff pack or jabbas palace! Threw a few super 7 MOTU into the mix tho' as cant resist them looking funky and shiny next to the vintage. If the gf only knew how much i owe out on plastic she would dismember me.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
It should be 75% off a pound for solo he looks like he's ready for a scene from 50 shades of jabbas palace goons.

Palifan

Sith Lord
That Skiff is the one thing that's really caught my eye although I have the other version of this from a while ago (came with a Luke), which I think was taken from the POTF skiff mold. This Skiff looks very similar to me other than the colour, does anyone know if this one is also taken from the vintage mold or is it a new sculpt?

Ian

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Palifan said:
That Skiff is the one thing that's really caught my eye although I have the other version of this from a while ago (came with a Luke), which I think was taken from the POTF skiff mold. This Skiff looks very similar to me other than the colour, does anyone know if this one is also taken from the vintage mold or is it a new sculpt?

Ian
It's definitely a brand new sculpt, Ian. It also looks to be a little bit larger, which is good since the old POTF / POTF2 mould was always woefully undersized:

New:

New Skiff.jpg

POTF:

POTF.jpg

POTF 2:

POTF 2.jpg

Thanks.

Jeremy

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Palifan said:

Ian
It's definitely a brand new sculpt, Ian. It also looks to be a little bit larger, which is good since the old POTF / POTF2 mould was always woefully undersized:

New:

New Skiff.jpg
POTF:

POTF.jpg
POTF 2:

POTF 2.jpg
Thanks.

Jeremy

looking good.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
Palifan said:

Ian

New:

New Skiff.jpg
POTF:

POTF.jpg
POTF 2:

POTF 2.jpg
Thanks.

Jeremy

Thanks for the heads up and pictures Jeremy, the new Skiff really does look nice and at around £40 seems like a pretty good deal. I can't really justify buying it again even though I do like the look of it but I'm sure many will be happy with it in their collection.

Ian

grinchy

Sith Lord
I have preordered the skiff, the first wave of retro figures and the han solo stormtrooper figure, an expensive month, but it'll be worth it :D

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
I am hoping to get one of the new Khetanna's and I would like to do a diorama, do they do a Sarlac Pitt? Is there a Tattoine Skiff to go with the Khetanna?

Taffius

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
I am hoping to get one of the new Khetanna's and I would like to do a diorama, do they do a Sarlac Pitt? Is there a Tattoine Skiff to go with the Khetanna?

They are planning one in TVC line as seen press releases with it on the stand:
http://jedibusiness.com/NewsDetails?id=18064

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Taffius said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:

They are planning one in TVC line as seen press releases with it on the stand:
http://jedibusiness.com/NewsDetails?id=18064

Thanks for the Link and info!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom