2019 just around the corner, what are you looking forward to picking up?

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
So what are we looking for in 2019, any future releases you are looking forward to?

So far looking forward to picking up the following

Black series Dr Aphra 6inch along with triple 0, Padme and Mace windu, Anakin and Obi-one, kind of hoping for something large in 6inch.

So, what is on your want list?

Taffius

Sith Lord
Ooh, good Q sundancer. Well not sure about 6" figures for me. Room for 3 3/4 is difficult already.

There are Resistance figures coming but not sure on those but bet they will be popular.

Will the figures come out before Ep IX?

Being a completist, orange and blue label black series plus remainder of TLJ will have to be targeted and there is some nice TVC figures coming. 2019 might be busy! :D

lejackal

Grand Master
I'd like to get Tarkin and maybe Jaina Solo, it would be nice if they did a Malak to go with Revan

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Taffius said:
Ruby2511 said:
Whatever I fancy really, maybe try to get my loose vintage figures completed :D

Russ - you vintage lover you! Save your pennies for that lovely TVC coming out.:lol:

Cheers Taff :lol: :lol:

I need more room :lol: :lol:

Think I need help with my addiction :D :D

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Really looking forward to seeing more Clone wars stuff appearing next year so will see what that brings, oh and with the Mandalorian its only a matter of time :p

As for the 3 3/4 figures, ill try and finish off the run of Ralph McQuarrie concept figures, then pick up the multi packs box 1&2 so I can have them loose. Tempted to do a run of the Dark Empire comic packs as well, ohhhh an expensive year so glad I quit smoking and drinking three years ago :roll: :lol:

grinchy

Sith Lord
I'm looking forward to next year, limiting myself to OT buys in both 6 inch scale and standard size, just out of room for collecting everything so have to limit myself :D

lambis500

Padawan
I'm quite selective on the 6" black series,As not main focus.
But i think i will have to get my hands on .....
General grevious And Old Ben in clone armour
Really like the look of these two.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom