best retailers for wide stock and price

veers77

looking for advice as ive been out of collecting for many yonks. i started collecting star wars figures around 1995 and then sold it all in 2002. i had the majority of the hasro figures at the time, and now im looking to get back some of my old favorites.

what are some of the best online retailers if im looking for figures from the era 1995-2002 and maybe some of the more modern stuff as well, preferably not too far from uk to save on p and p. im also looking for somewhere with a good wide stock of stuff but also not overpriced i understand they dont always go together. if i use eay are there any power sellers who have a good stock as id prefer not to have lots of little orders.

also looking for all the micro machines/galoob figures from the time. any info much appreciated thanks.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Unless you go into local geek shops i very much doubt youre going to find 95 stuff, potf etc out there on the usual online retailers websites. Have you tried browsing the modern for sale topic in here? I'm sure if you pan back a bit then loads of the stuff will still be lurking, unsold, in peoples cupboards. I've put some 90's stuff up recently including deluxe potf carded figs on if you have a quick glance.

MarkG

Jedi Master
You'll find loads of it on the SW 'Modern' Facebook pages. Most POTF to Ep1 go for a only few quid, so they are cheap as chips mainly. There's a few that go for more, but they're not impossible to get.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom