GEEK TOY STORE

chiffy

Sith Lord
So, i've pre ordered all the new Star Wars stuff from here and have had contact with Wayne the owner personally to tell me all his boxes are posted out minty mint and if you are not happy a replacement or refund is no problem. Furthermore, if youre like me and either have to hide your purchases from the missus or are just a bit skint, you can pay monthly on layby! You also get a decent reward points scheme so if you could register via this link then i will get some extra points! Thanks in advance guys n gals and please checkout the photos below as to what i've got coming from Geeks over the next month or so and grab yourself some beautiful gear........

https://geektoystore.co.uk/account/register?code=290818326539

WQICINe.jpg

rlx3Cud.jpg

AAc2Zdr.jpg

8HwIsrM.jpg

jfwFK3K.jpg

Tuablwd.jpg

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
do you get points if I register and don't purchase??

am unlikely to purchase (never say never) happy to get you freebies though!!

chiffy

Sith Lord
I think i only get the points if you actually purchase something mate. Just grab a few boxes of porgs and scatter them lovingly around the house :wink:

cheungministro

Youngling
I'd be interested to hear how the items are packaged as in are they obviously toys - I ordered from there, package never came and tracking number didn't work. Replacement sent also never arrived. I got a full refund, but would've preferred the items and now they're sold out!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom