Star Wars toy sales down

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-last-jedi-toy-shipments-down-sharply-force-awakens-1069479

I HATED THE FILM. The figures looked good but after seeing the film my Luke Jedi figures from TLJ have been stored away rather then been on display. Hated what they did with Luke last time am buying figures before I see the film. Thanks Disney for Killing Star Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lejackal

Grand Master
There may be parts of the new films that we all dislike but Disney have hardly killed Star Wars, there is more content available now than at anytime in history and more kids will love the franchise and it will continue to grow.
They are unlikely to feel the same way about the new films as we do about the OT but that doesn't mean SW is dead, just diluted down and diversified so that you don't just have three films every 20 years

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
I find the price and general lack of availability to be the biggest reasons for me not picking more if the figures up...
the movie does have its ups and downs, but I would still buy the figures if they weren't so dear. :(

subzero

Sith Lord
Nita Nitro said:
I find the price and general lack of availability to be the biggest reasons for me not picking more if the figures up...
the movie does have its ups and downs, but I would still buy the figures if they weren't so dear. :(

Just give it 6 months and they'll all be £1.99 each. :D

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
subzero said:
Nita Nitro said:

Absolutely right... if they would just price them right in the first place :lol:

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Nita Nitro said:
subzero said:
Nita Nitro said:

Absolutely right... if they would just price them right in the first place :lol:

Rails full of Paige, Rose and Finn all from wave 1 and all at 1.99 - its the stuff nightmares are made of! :D

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
StarWarsFan said:
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-last-jedi-toy-shipments-down-sharply-force-awakens-1069479

I HATED THE FILM. The figures looked good but after seeing the film my Luke Jedi figures from TLJ have been stored away rather then been on display. Hated what they did with Luke last time am buying figures before I see the film. Thanks Disney for Killing Star Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, didn't like the film with what they did with Luke etc but there was some good moments in it. But what is it about Americans and Legos!! Ffs it is 'LEGO' there is no 's' in it!

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
I agree, didn't like the film with what they did with Luke etc but there was some good moments in it. But what is it about Americans and Legos!! Ffs it is 'LEGO' there is no 's' in it!
These Americans are as stupid as their elected president :shock: But for real: they think that putting in some actors with a British accent makes it a true Star Wars movie after all. Here in my country no big sales of TLJ toys, can even find multiple Luke Master figures :lol: Anyone interested?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom