Finally: master Luke is here!

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Hi guys,

I went to one of the local toy shops and found out that they were already selling a couple of The Last Jedi action figures.

The first shop had figures of Rey and Kylo, but at the second shop it was bingo! :D I found two Luke Jedi Master figures from the new toy line (... and me happy 8) ) I had to buy them both, must be some kind of greedy feeling, I don't know. But I do like the fact that it is Luke and that he has become an old Jedi Master.

Must say the packages are quite small size, so it looks like the figures are smaller too (does this make sense?) :shock:

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

av6

Jedi Knight
Bought me the the full first wave in one go from TRU (minus Luke) on Force Friday II. Wasn't sure he was in the first wave or not as there was mixed info on the net. Once I saw him going for the usual optimistic prices on eBay, I knew he was out there. One quick stop at the local Asda Living store, there he was or there they were (2 of them). Get them both I thought.... Why not, eh?

I also bought two Rey's from TRU. Obviously these were going to be the most popular to go first, so thought I'd get them while I could.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
av6 said:
Bought me the the full first wave in one go from TRU (minus Luke) on Force Friday II. Wasn't sure he was in the first wave or not as there was mixed info on the net. Once I saw him going for the usual optimistic prices on eBay, I knew he was out there. One quick stop at the local Asda Living store, there he was or there they were (2 of them). Get them both I thought.... Why not, eh?

I also bought two Rey's from TRU. Obviously these were going to be the most popular to go first, so thought I'd get them while I could.

Nice one mate :D The Rey figure looks cool too 8)

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Old Luke was top of my list of figures I wanted, and fortunately I have a good friend who managed to pick him up for me at the Force Friday 2 event.
I think Leia will be the next one on the list, when she is available, but I grudge paying a tenner for each figure in the line, so I may pick some up when they are on clearance, in the future. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom