Star Wars 40th anniversary Black series – Obi-Wan packaging query.

Robimus_pr1me

Hello everybody, new here and hope you can help me with a conundrum about the 40th anniversary figures, in particular the Obi-Wan Kenobi figure. I am relatively new to collecting and therefore thought I should seek the advice of more experienced people/collectors.

I have noticed that at the bottom of the packaging of the figure there is a small paper manual placed at the bottom of it. This isn't the case with the Princess Leia and Luke figures I purchased earlier. Is this standard for the Obi-Wan Kenobi figure or is this some sort of mistake, or maybe espionage? :twisted: I couldn't find any information on the Internet so hopefully you guys can help me. I've attached a photo so everybody can see.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 594

Jamieh72

Youngling
Hi Rob,

I have just got back into collecting and have recently joined this forum myself.

Just checked my figures and out of the five I have three Luke, Obi Wan and Leia don't have the paper manual and the other two Han and R2 do. So it looks like it may have just been randomly inserted into the figures.

I am just guessing but this seems the most logical explanation.

Just as a heads up wave 2 of these figures have started to appear as pre order on ebay, they are due out at the end of June.

I hope this is of some help.

Cheers
Jamie

Robimus_pr1me

Thanks for the reply Jamie, seem strange that they only do this in some figures', but not all; it spoils the uniformity of the collection! I wonder why this is?

I've preordered a few of the wave two figures, but not all. It is indeed a costly enterprise collecting these things!

Cheers,

Rob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom