Grand Master
From Morrisons

Attachments

• 20170423_160631.jpg
    20170423_160631.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 613

dlhibbert

Padawan
Nice, I went to every major super market in my area and reserved the same thing and the storm trooper,death trooper and k2so cutouts to but not heard anything back yet

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Thanks guys, wanted to get the others as well but someone beat me to them, oh well never mind, glad to get this though. Hope you get yours soon guys.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Asked for the standees at my local Tesco on the morning of release for my boys and the member of staff was just about to write my name on the back when another staff member came and told her that they were reserved by yet another member of staff. My boys were pretty disappointed :(

Russ J

Jedi Master
I enquired about a great Rogue One Blu Ray/DVD display stand at my local Tesco as well....it's a massive stand made up of several pieces that makes up the U-Wing fighter 8)....but all I got from the assistant was just to keep coming in and ask about it....she did say that one of the management did have their photo taken with it so my guess is that he may just have his name on it ....this was the middle of last week...I haven't been in since but tbh when I did ask about it I didn't really think of where I could keep it,only place is in my loft then it would have to have been folded up just to get through the loft hatch....so I didn't really chase it up......

Spookedhippie

Sith Lord
Well I have checked each day I've gone into sainsburys, my name is definetly on the back....they were still using it when I last went in on Friday so here's hoping... Maybe we're just all being impatient!

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
That poster style one is really nice.
They have a huge K2 at sainsburys with the countdown to release on it and a standee of a stormtrooper.
I'd really like one but dont know where it would go...
I had a Kill Bill standee of Uma Thurman when I lived in Japan. It stayed in the box and I ended giving it away.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom