JHeal

Hi

I have just joined the Forum and have been an Avid Star Wars fan since the first file came out, I will never forget the feeling after coming out as a young child I have never been as fired up from a film in my life and could not wait until the Empire Strikes back. I could not believe how much all of my original Star Wars toys would have been worth if I kept them and have kicked myself many times since. So in 1996 I purchased wrapped and stored a lot of the bubbled figures and several 12" ones.

I am moving house and selling my collection on ebay/ gumtree all mint but wanted to ask the advice on people on here if an item I am auctioning on ebay is worth nothing or valuable. It is a 1996 chocolate advent calendar Yuck I know had chocolate crumbs leak into the sealed celophane wrapper not my best purchase I expect :D . But as I have never seen one anywhere for sale but that could be just because people would think it was disgusting. Please let me know http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172478516185?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 I would really appreciate some advice from the experts on here, as not being able to find one I have no way of valuing it. I expect the guys on this forum only purchase collectables from the original films but if anyone was interested in the 1996 toys I have on ebay let me know as I have one of each of what is on there as duplicates.

Would really appreciate any advice and may the force be with you :D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Oddly I still have one of these
I did however carefully slice open the cellophane and cardboard box to empty the chocolates out before putting it in storage...
Value wise, probably only about 50p -£1 who knows

JHeal

Many thanks for the info, so no fortunes from that then lol, was hoping would be super rare maybe worth more if I had your sense and took the chocolate out, thought compartments would be sealed oh well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom