Rouge one toy releases - Force Friday September 30

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
Hey Guys

Just thought some of the modern collector might be interested in some of new toy's that are coming out so we can post pictures of what
everyone is interested in buying ----- :D

Here are the new Tie Striker and U wing Tie Fighter --- looks like we better get saving again :D

Attachments

• Hasbro-U-Wing-Starfighter-Packaged.jpg
    Hasbro-U-Wing-Starfighter-Packaged.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,041
  • Hasbro-Tie-Striker-Packaged.jpg
    Hasbro-Tie-Striker-Packaged.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,040

Russ J

Jedi Master
Hmm.....30th September Force Friday.......I'll have to wait as I go on holiday on the 1st October the day after and I'll need my cash for my jollys.....

That TIE Striker looks well cool as well 8)

grinchy

Sith Lord
They do look good apart from that stupid nerf feature, I realise they are meant for kids but it just puts me off, I bet I still get them though :D

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
If they're going to make Nerf stuff standard, I'll consider paying a bit more for the Lego stuff instead.

They need to understand as collector we don't need cheap features :evil:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
To be fair the Lego sets are now littered with similar stupid missiles that look crap that end up all over the house, not much better I'm afraid.

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
Star Wars 'Rogue One' AT-ACT unveiled by Hasbro at SDCC 2016

The vehicle has to offer is the fact that it actually walks!

The walker can be controlled via your smartphone and can even fire Nerf darts! :evil:

Attachments

• screenshot20160722-164712.png
    screenshot20160722-164712.png
    541 KB · Views: 1,014

Russ J

Jedi Master
I'm not a fan of the Starwars Lego line so I won't be going down that road....the AT AT looks great but I wonder how much that'll retail for....going by the TFA Falcon rrp price I'm gonna say at least on a par with that if not more....but I'm with Grinchy....I'll probably buy one even though it'll be a 'Nerfy' piece of **** :oops: :lol:

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
I'll bet on the black series figures, these Nerf features p*** me off :evil: It's a stupid thing that Hasbro aims at little children, they won't be buying these toys because they all play computer games :lol:

Russ J

Jedi Master
The first two lot of sets look great but I see Hasbro are doing it again...basically re-packing /hashing already released figures but in different packaging (Poe and the Snow trooper) just like they did on TFA line (Obi-Wan....Vader....Anakin etc... :roll: .....

I'll still buy them though :oops: :lol:

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Loving the Jyn and them two packs. . . . Except the repacks but that's Hasbro for you. Why change the habit of a lifetime.

That Tie Striker though. Seeing the model at celebration was love at first sight. :shock:

Also agree about the nerf rubbish but my son is really looking forward to the new walker that can fire at his figures. . . . . and it walks. I forsee some epic battles in our future.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Some great pictures turning up here and here's some of the lego that I finally found a picture of - http://extmovie.maxmovie.com/xe/movietalk/12081379

Ian

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
TRILOGY COLLECTOR said:
Here's what a Rogue One 3.75 inch figure looks like......
I like the Jyn Erso figure, but I hate these big stupid firing guns. So again, I'll stick to the black series figures... :wink:

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
DailySuperHeroDotComJynKmartExcl.jpg.jpg

This is the Kmart exclusive in the states.
Anyone have an idea of where it might be available in the UK?
Or if a regular figure without the base might be available.

Looks a great figure.

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
They look pretty cool, wonder if the quality will be any better? :? Think we all know the answer to that!

This whole Nerf/Hasbro bastardisation is really dumb. Kids who like Nerf prefer proper Nerf guns and SW fans just want SW toys that represent vehicles from the film. This isn't anything to do with the playability of toys its to do with suits sitting round a table coming up with marketing strategies to better their bottom line!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom