how much for star wars millennium falcon legacy collection

Luke B

I want to see one I bought from celebration and it is complete

I want to sell it here and I was thinking of asking £200 starting price via ebay at least is in the UK and you dopnt have to customs fees

Is this is a reasonable asking price as if peeps agree then I will put it up on this forum. I think I rather do collection due to the sheer size possibly

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi Luke.

Welcome

Is it Boxed?

I think £200 is a fair price for Ebay but not so sure you will get any interest here?

I got mine MINT in a sealed Box in 2013 for £150 from Memorabilia fair

Luke B

Dark Sith Lord said:
Hi Luke.

Welcome

Is it Boxed?

I think £200 is a fair price for Ebay but not so sure you will get any interest here?

I got mine MINT in a sealed Box in 2013 for £150 from Memorabilia fair

yeah sorry I should have said, it is all boxed up with all figures

chiffy

Sith Lord
Hey Luke, welcome dude. I too paid £150 for mine and have seen them recently sell for £400 on ebay altho' i sispect that was a 1 off. I would think if you started the bidding at £200 you would get 1 bidder whereas if you started it lower you may get above the £200 mark. Maybe try buy it now £300 and go somewhere in the middle after fees?

Luke B

Thanks mate

Some one emailed me and said he would take it off my hands for £150 if he doesn't sell on eBay

I bought it back in Star Wars celebration in 2010

Maybe I could have got £400 that time

Stronghold

Padawan
This one was posted on another thread,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301432428220
£255 winning bid
£200/250 seems the norm these days but I have seen the odd one go for around 280/300.
Best bet wait till the end of the month when folks get paid, and put a lot of pictures up, I'm sure it will go

chiffy

Sith Lord
Ive never opened mine but from what ive heard it is the best falcon. Not sure about that stupid pull out cockpit thingy but each to their own.

yoda

Sith Lord
chiffy said:
Ive never opened mine but from what ive heard it is the best falcon. Not sure about that stupid pull out cockpit thingy but each to their own.

You have sealed Falcon?? If so that's cool.
Why are they so hard to find? was there only a limited amount made? I would be interested in one but the prices are very off putting coming from the states. Have you ever come across many in the UK?

Russ J

Jedi Master
Ive only ever seen photos of the Legacy Falcon as when it was released I weren't collecting at the time...it is a fantastic piece it has to be said...I would love one but would have to be minty and still sealed from factory...I don't collect the Legacy line but I would make an exception for the Falcon 8) ...maybe one day :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom