Header image

Modern for sale thread

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
Stuart Skinner
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2158
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: Modern for sale thread

Postby Stuart Skinner » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Mini99 wrote:We have just had a promotion at work and this was one of the “statues” that was used.
Would anyone like it
It corrugated cardboard and is free standing.
I don’t want anything for it as it cost me nothing, so if you want it, shout.
I would have no idea how to post it without it being destroyed, so suggest collect only.
I’m in Kent, but am going to Sandown Park toy fair in November, or could possibly get it to FF in December.
Let me
PS: I mean the droid not the IPhone :lol: its there to show scale!


If spooked hippie doesn’t take this I’d love it Nick. Stick me second in line for it x x
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/star-wars-vintage-rebellion/id1001257470?mt=2

Stuart Skinner
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2158
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: Modern for sale thread

Postby Stuart Skinner » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Mini99 wrote:We have just had a promotion at work and this was one of the “statues” that was used.
Would anyone like it
It corrugated cardboard and is free standing.
I don’t want anything for it as it cost me nothing, so if you want it, shout.
I would have no idea how to post it without it being destroyed, so suggest collect only.
I’m in Kent, but am going to Sandown Park toy fair in November, or could possibly get it to FF in December.
Let me
PS: I mean the droid not the IPhone :lol: its there to show scale!


If spooked hippie doesn’t take this I’d love it Nick. Stick me second in line for it x x
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/star-wars-vintage-rebellion/id1001257470?mt=2

User avatar
Mini99
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2359
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: Modern for sale thread

Postby Mini99 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Stuart Skinner wrote:
Mini99 wrote:We have just had a promotion at work and this was one of the “statues” that was used.
Would anyone like it
It corrugated cardboard and is free standing.
I don’t want anything for it as it cost me nothing, so if you want it, shout.
I would have no idea how to post it without it being destroyed, so suggest collect only.
I’m in Kent, but am going to Sandown Park toy fair in November, or could possibly get it to FF in December.
Let me
PS: I mean the droid not the IPhone :lol: its there to show scale!


If spooked hippie doesn’t take this I’d love it Nick. Stick me second in line for it x x

Just Messaged you.

User avatar
lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4947
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:34 am
Contact:

Re: Modern for sale thread

Postby lejackal » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:15 pm

FS: Mint in sealed box Vintage Collection Luke’s Tauntaun.
Looking for £40 posted in the UK

Excellent condition, there is a faint indented line on the front which is hard to show in a photo. See last pic.

Thanks

Listed here and on Facebook
Attachments
7D57BB17-EEC0-448F-94BD-3E1EBE5F8E4C.jpeg
7D57BB17-EEC0-448F-94BD-3E1EBE5F8E4C.jpeg (216.36 KiB) Viewed 408 times
6EA56188-8786-4123-B34E-FB3F960AAF7B.jpeg
6EA56188-8786-4123-B34E-FB3F960AAF7B.jpeg (240.4 KiB) Viewed 408 times
9E70377E-FD43-44D3-9FE9-12F95DF5F6CC.jpeg
9E70377E-FD43-44D3-9FE9-12F95DF5F6CC.jpeg (158.72 KiB) Viewed 408 times
8EECFFEA-E03A-463F-875A-6C0569AB8C1D.jpeg
8EECFFEA-E03A-463F-875A-6C0569AB8C1D.jpeg (136.4 KiB) Viewed 408 times
E0C301EA-5A13-445B-A530-9706B7297B4F.jpeg
E0C301EA-5A13-445B-A530-9706B7297B4F.jpeg (165.65 KiB) Viewed 408 times

User avatar
lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4947
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:34 am
Contact:

Re: Modern for sale thread

Postby lejackal » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:06 am

lejackal wrote:FS: Mint in sealed box Vintage Collection Luke’s Tauntaun.
Looking for £40 posted in the UK

Excellent condition, there is a faint indented line on the front which is hard to show in a photo. See last pic.

Thanks

Listed here and on Facebook

Now £35 posted

User avatar
lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4947
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:34 am
Contact:

Re: Modern for sale thread

Postby lejackal » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:45 pm

lejackal wrote:
lejackal wrote:FS: Mint in sealed box Vintage Collection Luke’s Tauntaun.
Looking for £40 posted in the UK

Excellent condition, there is a faint indented line on the front which is hard to show in a photo. See last pic.

Thanks

Listed here and on Facebook

Now £35 posted

Sold for £33

User avatar
Grant_C
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 8233
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:35 pm
Location: South Wales
Contact:

Re: Modern for sale thread

Postby Grant_C » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Solo: A Star Wars Story Odeon Cinema Give Away Trading Card Set.

4 Sets Available

£5 each set

User avatar
Grant_C
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 8233
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:35 pm
Location: South Wales
Contact:

Re: Modern for sale thread

Postby Grant_C » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Pics
Attachments
75845E36-E9A6-4E76-9045-B565BDE40193.jpeg
75845E36-E9A6-4E76-9045-B565BDE40193.jpeg (255.86 KiB) Viewed 84 times


Return to “Modern Collecting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests