Latest Modern Acquisitions

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
My mate is over in the States - obviously I gave him a list of things to look out for :)

Just had an email from him saying he found some items on my list in a wee comic store - Baze 2 pack and seventh sister/maul pack
Shop has a few of them but they are working out at £20 each because of the **** exchange rate!

I've asked him to keep looking but I might actually just go for it and get them because what's the bets he'll go back at the end of his trip and they'll be gone!

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Not cheeky at all mate, that's what makes this place so great - we all look out for each other :)
I'll ping him an email and ask him to pick up two of them. If anyone else wants either pack please let me know and I'll ask him to grab them for us, he says he's got plenty of room in his case so we might as well fill it :D

Russ J

Jedi Master
Wow thats great mate :D .....i really appreciate you and your mates time thank you 8) ...lets hope the shop hasn't sold out .....

Hmm...is there any other Rogue One figures i need :lol: ......actually if he comes across a Grand Admiral Thrawn in Rogue One package i could do with one of those :oops: :wink: ....

Cheers again mate muchios gracious 8)

Russ J

Jedi Master
Managed to pick this ROTS figure up off Ebay...Its the white variation of Grevious's bodyguard (i have the earlier blue version)....its basically a re-painted version but still an official figure in the basic collection of 68 (its no60 the blue version is no8)....
Its harder to come by than the blue version but its not mega rare/expensive or anything like......

I only need 3 to complete the basic collection know (i still need a couple of the exclusives but thats another story)

Attachments

• 20170617_193907.jpg
    20170617_193907.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 792

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
db94 said:
Not cheeky at all mate, that's what makes this place so great - we all look out for each other :)
I'll ping him an email and ask him to pick up two of them. If anyone else wants either pack please let me know and I'll ask him to grab them for us, he says he's got plenty of room in his case so we might as well fill it :D

got any extras... I'm up for one too.. :)

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
He's heading back to the shop Monday or Tuesday so I'll ask him to get 3 of them - if anyone else wants a set let me know asap so I can message him :D

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Because you can never have enough Death Stars, I bought another. This one being mint unused and cost a whole £30 posted. Love ebay for bargains.

Would like to get all the transforming heads but the prices are more than I'd pay at the moment and I guess are unlikely to come back in range. I'll hang on for some lucky ebay bits, I think.

IMG_9127.JPG

Russ J

Jedi Master
I went to the Showcase cinema yesterday evening to order a couple of tickets to see the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 movie and decided to pop into TRU and Smyths toys whilst i were there...TRU had nothing but i went into Smyths expecting the same but to my surprise they had about 6 of these on the shelfs..i'd given up hope on finding one of these in a good condition box....The only downside was the price £49.99 :eek:. I pondered for a short while weather to buy one,the assistants in the shop must have thought i were up to no good just standing there looking at all 6 to see which one was the 'best box' :lol: ...anyway i thought f**k it if i don't buy one know i'd regret it and most likely not find good examples like these again....

Its one of the last pieces i needed to complete my TFA 3.75 run...all I need know is Captain Phasma in single card with the silver pouch and that will complete my collection of 3.75 TFA toys

Attachments

• 20170620_063004.jpg
    20170620_063004.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 740

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
My latest addition, purchased from Carl for a great price!

IMG_0368.JPG

I'm looking to get a little collection of the main helmets in this .45 size (stormie, tie pilot, at-at driver, fett, vader etc) so if anyone has one for sale at a reasonable price please let me know. Packaging isn't important but would prefer no damage.

dlhibbert

Padawan
Just picked these up from the entertainer all figures down to £6 twin packs were£6.80 and delux vehicles down from £25 to £8 each

Attachments

• WP_20170621_001.jpg
    WP_20170621_001.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 703

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Daughter came home from work with this - now to my mind that means we should go buy a **** load of R1 figures to fill it :D

Attachments

• WP_20170625_12_56_51_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170625_12_56_51_Pro.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 673

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
db94 said:
Daughter came home from work with this - now to my mind that means we should go buy a **** load of R1 figures to fill it :D

It's not so much as a good idea as it's your goddam duty!

That's very cool indeed :)

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Couple more hardbacks for the collection, and not at the ridiculous ebay prices either! (Although bought from ebay!)

£8.29 for Darth Plagueis and £2.20 for Ahsoka.

35441697081_783ff35137_c.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom