Latest Modern Acquisitions

grinchy

Sith Lord
picked up a few bits today, Tesco had the 6 inch reduced to 7.47 so got the last two figures, and the entertainer stores had the Sidon ithano two pack for 8.50, pricey for rogue one figures though at 9 quid a pop!
home and bargain stores had a few different star wars pop vinyl at £3.99, but I don't collect those
DSC06224_zps6144sfyl.jpg

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Well done all. Even though I don't collect any of the new stuff I always pop into the toy isle just for a looky loo
Scored this off ebay recently. In the end it went cheaper than most have recently and was even better with a 10% off promo they had going

001618.JPG

003540.JPG

Russ J

Jedi Master
Picked up a few more pieces over the last few weeks....mostly Ebay purchases but a couple of TRU and Asda buys...

A few more to my ROTS collection...

ROTS%20PIC%2016_zpsdauqxp7c.jpg

ROTS%20PIC%2014_zpsoyw8yozy.jpg

I were chuffed to pick up this ROTS figure for a pretty decent price (£18 posted) which is a bargain imo as they usually sell for around £25+postage

Anakin Battle Damage..
ROTS%20PIC%2015_zpsmhbacn7c.jpg

A few more TPM figures...

TPM%20PIC%2015_zpstts6uwdy.jpg

TPM%20PIC%2016_zpsvbelogbm.jpg

POTF2 Greencard Commtech Chip Darth Vader...
PIC%203_zpslrmjvvt3.jpg

Flashback Figure Anakin...I only need one more in the Flashback line (there are 11 in total) and thats C3-PO...So if anyone has a good example they want to let go or have a lead to no who may have one to sell then get intouch...

FB%20PIC%205_zps6v7xceoi.jpg

A couple of Rogue One ships..

The U-Wing which I picked up at TRU for £37.95 (got them to price match Tesco :D )

RO%20PIC%2011_zpsngm6q4ag.jpg

Also picked this up from Asda on Friday just gone...I'd never seen it before and tbh never heard of it,i'd gone into Asda just before work to pick up a few bits for my pack up and as usual took a quick look down the toy isle expecting to see the usual Rogue One toys,but I came across this for £20

Hera Syndulla's A-Wing

RO%20PIC%2012_zpssyvjywoi.jpg

I do have a couple more ROTS figures that i've got from an old mate of mine but not seen his as of yet to collect them from him....

Russ...

chiffy

Sith Lord
Picked this up this morning on my way to footy and it just emphasises how **** the modern range is nowadays. It was opened but complete and i'm thankful that i could actually see with my own eyes how **** this range is! It's about twice the size of a diecast! I've always presumed these ships were snap together to fit in the smaller boxes but no just the wings to clip on. Well worth a fiver tho' but i'm glad ive saved money over the years not buying this crap. The rogue 1 range looks abit better and a couple of those pick ups that Russ has bought look half decent. I saw that last weird ship in tk makks for £14 a few weeks ago and was tempted as they look pretty rare mate. I checked ebay out and theyre going for £25-£30 at the mo! Come's to something when the box looks better than the product inside :)

grinchy

Sith Lord
Nice slave 1 chiffy,i gave the newer mould a pass due to the size of it, some of the smaller sized ships they produce are just not worth the money, glad you got it at a good price
Picked up these two recently, hoping to get the full line of concept McQuarrie figures, should keep me busy theres thirteen I think all together, just won the vader on ebay, hoping to get them for good prices, the first two I managed at 6 quid and a fiver each and vader at 4.20
DSC06225_zpsybtdr1sk.jpg

chiffy

Sith Lord
Good stuff Grinchy the concepts are decent to collect. Look lovely lined up all in a row actually. Mind you most waves do!

grinchy

Sith Lord
That's a great addition to the focus!
Just back from home and bargains, they have star wars figures in and the elusive admiral ackbar, I got three of them so if you want one its 2.99 plus postage, a great price!
DSC06230_zpspkrbsfi8.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom