My part modern collection so far .....

Attachments

• IMG_3150.JPG
    IMG_3150.JPG
    273.8 KB · Views: 368

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Colin, those TVC ships are VERY cool indeed. I picked up a Y-Wing when they were out but couldn't justify anymore. Think the Y-Wing had been knocked down to a silly price of 25 quid or something so couldn't say no.

Trilogy Collector, that is a very nice display indeed. Looks like those shelves were made to measure for them.

I brought back a couple of Elite Series figures from the US yesterday. The palaver they caused at security on the US side :shock: They didn't like the fact that action figures were made out of metal. Humourless morons. Pulled everything out of my very well packed hand luggage including a trilogo Squidhead MOC and some Sigma stuff, left it spread around and then said "do you want to repack it?". Damn right I did. Have some muppet stuff it back in? I think not. Sadly the Squiddie picked up some bubble dents as did my POTJ FX-7 MOC which I'd picked up for my FX-7 focus. All had been very nicely packed, too. Grrrrr.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Picked a Rocket Firing Fett Mailer (and box) recently for a really good price. Been after one for a while.

20160924_1552042_zpsvcmbfamv.jpg

Now I need to find the Fett Prototype Mailer ....if anyone sees one let me know.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Great display trilogy collector, they all look cool in the cabinet, and nice score rob, hope you get the prototype for a good price also
Went to the Disney store today and snagged the last R2 they had, no sign of threepio but I think I prefer him without the red arm anyway, on the way home popped into Tesco and the had buy one get one free on the 12 inch figures at 13 quid, thought that was a good price so snagged finn and rey
DSC06077_zpsmwyr2t9r.jpg

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
robpmarsh said:
Picked a Rocket Firing Fett Mailer (and box) recently for a really good price. Been after one for a while.

Now I need to find the Fett Prototype Mailer ....if anyone sees one let me know.

Hi Rob

Seen one on fleebay for £40.00

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Rocket-Firing-Boba-Fett-97917-Mailer-Figure-/232094470140?hash=item3609e88ffc:g:zK0AAOSwYIxX3rLi

Russ J

Jedi Master
A couple of great pick ups there Adam nice one.. 8)

My local Asda have had around 7 different Rogue One figures on their pegs for the last week or so everytime I pop in on the way to work I try and buy a couple but their system won't sell them....keeps saying 'not to be sold before the 1st October' I keep mention this to the assistant and they keep taking them off the shelf but the next day they are back on the shelves again :roll: ...

I popped in again this morning for my usual paper and they were there again on the shelves ......I mentioned it again the the assistant and she started to take them off the pegs again....A few days ago I tried to get the floor manager to sell them but not as the figures but under something different....he tried but their system just wouldn't have it.....

Adam how did your Asda manage to bypass this ?

adampbooth

Padawan
Russ J said:
A couple of great pick ups there Adam nice one.. 8)

My local Asda have had around 7 different Rogue One figures on their pegs for the last week or so everytime I pop in on the way to work I try and buy a couple but their system won't sell them....keeps saying 'not to be sold before the 1st October' I keep mention this to the assistant and they keep taking them off the shelf but the next day they are back on the shelves again :roll: ...

I popped in again this morning for my usual paper and they were there again on the shelves ......I mentioned it again the the assistant and she started to take them off the pegs again....A few days ago I tried to get the floor manager to sell them but not as the figures but under something different....he tried but their system just wouldn't have it.....

Adam how did your Asda manage to bypass this ?

I went through the self checkout and when it flagged up 'set item aside...' the lady came over and scanned her badge....
It then came up with the 'Do not sell until 1st Oct' message but when she clicked 'Okay' it still added the money to the bill but with no item description...
So she just said carry on with it and let me pay and take them....
They also went through at £1 less than they were advertised on shelf so that was a bonus too! :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
So I didn't bother with the midnight opening for force Friday this time, just can't seem to get that excited for these toys, I went to tru today and did pick up these three, the rest I just felt meh about, the trooper with the extra pouldron is a cool looking toy
DSC06083_zpsygt3dnsc.jpg

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
** Star Wars Rogue One 3.75 Inch Action Figure's 8)

3.75″ Basic Figures

Wave 1
Sergeant Jyn Erso (Erso)
K-2SO
Kanan (stormtrooper) (Rebels)
Imperial Ground Crew
Imperial Stormtrooper
Sabine Wren (Rebels)
Kylo Ren

Wave 2
Chirrut Imwe
Director Krennic
Cassian Andor
Rey (Jakku)
Darth Vader
Princess Leia (Rebels)
Sergeant Jyn Erso (Jedha)

3.75″ Deluxe 2 Packs

Wave 1
Pao vs Death Trooper
Morrof vs Scarif Trooper Squad Leader
Poe Dameron vs Snowtrooper Officer

Wave 2

Baze Malbus vs Stormtrooper
Seventh Sister vs Darth Maul

Attachments

• IMG_3298.JPG
    IMG_3298.JPG
    278 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_3302.JPG
    IMG_3302.JPG
    305.3 KB · Views: 586

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Popped into local Disney Store and bought these:

20160930_1336262_zpsfet2tgri.jpg

TBH they are the only 2 decent Elite Series in the wave....facial models are still poor and they've even made the Death Trooper look bad!

adampbooth

Padawan
My little haul from Rogue Friday...

QFuZaEn.jpg

Managed to pick up an Elite Series C2-B5 droid mispackaged/sealed with his head facing the wrong way :D
The question is; to open or not to open???

WCqnFzj.jpg

And as I was in the first 50 customers in the Disney store I was given this lovely little set of trading cards.
They even have today's date on the back!

aoUKJV0.jpg

eKzIyy2.jpg

TEEBO1979

Padawan
I only went in to TRU today for the four Rogue one 3.75" figures, but decided to buy all seven. I think the packaging art looks great for this range. Also got one of the trade boxes which are excellent to store them in.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Some great pick ups guys - well done on a successful Force Friday

I got the one thing I wanted, the new Stormie figure. That thing is perfect, great sculpt especially the helmet, it's just so similar to the original vintage, I love it so bought two.

My daughter on the other hand went a bit ff crazy and bought lots of things - we've spent the night unboxing quite a bit of it and will get it on display tomorrow

temporary_zpstfwoglwk.jpg

Russ J

Jedi Master
Some great pick ups you guys 8) ...those Disney Elite pieces are something else it has to be said 8)

I didn't go on a midnight shopping spree but I did meet up with Nav at the Birstall branch of TRU this evening...I were gonna leave the Rogue One figures until after my holidays (fly out tommorow for a week in Spain) but I couldn't resist them when I saw them at TRU :oops: ....no photos as of yet but I got basically the same seven figures as everyone else....

Stormtrooper
K-2SO
Jyn Erso (Eadu)
Imperial Ground Crew
Saben Wren
Kylo Ren
Karen Jarrus (Stormtrooper outfit)

There was the two pack sets that Nav got but I'll buy them after my holiday

Latest posts

Top Bottom