Modern for sale thread

eisbrecher

Trade Federation Droid Fighters (1999 - The Phantom Menace)
Just the three fighters with Handgrip - No Missiles - Box in Poor Condition
The lead fighter can be converted to 'walk mode'

Hailfire Droid (2006 - 30th Anniversary Collection)
Has all 32 Missiles - Box in Very Poor Condition
I love this one but I want to one in the blue and white colour scheme

Armored Scout Tank (2010 - The Clone Wars)
Has 2 Missiles Not with the bundled pilot droid I am afraid as it is my favourite Pilod Droid version
Can sell with a mint box but as said the pilot droid is not going with it
I love this one but I prefer the one bundled with the tactical droid

I have dozens of loose figures also which I will upload soon

PM me if interested. I am not asking for much, just cover the postage and a few extra pennies to invest in my next project - collecting all Geonosian figures :)

walkie

Sith Lord
FS - *RARE CANCELLED* 2013 Legacy Collection Droid Factory MOC's

TbiKOVT.jpg

yAXmaSi.jpg

Excellent Condition & Sealed, Ex. Shop Stock, unless otherwise stated...

Anakin Skywalker - MINT - SOLD
Anakin Skywalker - MINT - £15 / $23
Biker Scout - MINT - SOLD
Biker Scout - BUBBLE DAMAGE - £10 / $15
R2-D2 - MINT - SOLD
R2-D2 - MINT - SOLD
R2-D2 - MINT - PENDING
R2-D2 - MINT - £15 / $23
Tie-Fighter Pilot - MINT - SOLD
Tie-Fighter Pilot - MINT - £15 / $23
Padme Amidala - MINT - SOLD
Padme Amidala - MINT - SOLD
Padme Amidala - MINT - PENDING
Padme Amidala - MINT - £15 / $23
Clone Trooper Sergeant - MINT - SOLD
Clone Trooper Sergeant - £15 / $23
Luminara Unduli - MINT - MINT - SOLD
Luminara Unduli - MINT - £15 / $23
Sun Fac - MINT - £15 / $23
Pablo-Jill- MINT - £15 / $23
212th Battalion Clone Trooper - MINT - SOLD
212th Battalion Clone Trooper - MINT - SOLD
212th Battalion Clone Trooper - MINT - £15 / $23
Battle Droid - MINT - SOLD
Battle Droid- MINT - £15 / $23
Sandtrooper - MINT - £15 / $23

Shipping £5.00 UK / Tracked ROW £12.50

Photos available on request, but MINT means MINT no bubble or card damaged, thanks

coomber75

Sith Lord
Hi folks, am after some stuff for my mates bday, he loves the modern stuff... enough said!! But seen some great pieces on these pages... have budget about £30 not sure what that gets in New.... he's a fan of moc bounty hunters and pilots... all help welcomed
Cheers
Phil

chiffy

Sith Lord
Right then folks ive run out of room in the man cave so decided to move some of my modern MOC on. Theyre gonna be that cheap that you can either take them off the card for display or keep until the 3000's when they may have gone up in value by another 50p :lol: Seriously tho gang, WILL ONLY SELL IN BULK to save you all on postage and my time so a minimum of 6 per order please at £5 each and £5 postage & packaging costs should help you all bulk up your collection and get them cheaper than ebay :D One more thing, I will only post out the within the UK.....have fun and please inbox me for more details, photos etc.
PS Sorry about the quality of photo but youll have to zoom in on some lol Please let me know if you intend to keep on card or use loose as it'll be easier for me to post out if I can take them off the cards for you obvs and if you intend to keep them on card I will post out in box instead of jiffy bag! Paypal gift to a trusted user or buyer pays fees thankyou :p Here goes.....

Lastly I have these 5 star tours figures. A couple have a few card issues but theyre all sealed on the cards and the best 1's are mint so I'm after £40 plus £5 p&p for these. Remember, only available at Disneyland or more expensive on the bay! The Mickey X wing is a real beaut!

coomber75

Sith Lord
What are the ones in the box shaped packs?? Need pilots or bounty hunters or mixture from all types to do mini focus...

chiffy

Sith Lord
Coomber to me they are all boxed shaped packs! If you have a budget of £30 I can pick you out a mix of bounty hunters and pilots, 5 of them, then £5 p+p?

grinchy

Sith Lord
Here we have a legacy collection R2, this is a nice figure, going for silly money on ebay, i'm after what i paid for it £4.99 plus postage
DSCF5452_zpskxipepvd.jpg

chiffy

Sith Lord
Is this anygood to anyone? £16 posted. Its just been put on Toy Trader on facebook so may not be around too long......

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Got the following for sale:

Episode 1 Preview STAP MIB
POTF2 Leia Endor/Speederbike
SOTE Swoop Trooper/Swoop Bike

Looking for £11 each posted. Will post pics soon. All have been opened, but never played with. The STAP has never been removed from the backing card and Leia's Speederbike has never been removed from its packaging. Boxes have a little shelf wear.

Indiana

Youngling
Not sure if it was okay to post this one in the vintage thread, so I'll post this here.

Looking for a quick sale on him due to a purchase I'm going to make next week, and might have to put him on ebay on Tuesday if no sale here.

I've got the first release Celebration V Boba Fett vintage 12" jumbo figure - Empire Strikes Back edition. Nice and mint, no dings, dents, and in original GG mailer box. Looking for £300 or very near offer. Postage will be around £10 in the UK, and more if next day tracked required. (Will have to get quote) Paypal payment.

PM me with interests.

Thanks - Gary

image.jpg7_zps38tdl4g6.jpg

image.jpg11_zpsqycdjs9o.jpg

image.jpg10_zpspnv4xkme.jpg

image.jpg8_zpstfoyu3km.jpg

Indiana

Youngling
Also got these two Gentle Giant minibusts if there is any interest? PM me if so.

Commander Cody with light up mini Sidious hologram from the order 66 scene. Never left it's packaging. No. 1725/3500. Looking for £75 with £10 postage. Paypal only. SOLD

Also this fairly rare, Indiana Jones GG Minibust with Golden Idol. 382/1000. I'm looking for £100 on him plus £10 postage. Mint still sealed in inner packaging (only opened outer box to check the certificate matched number wise).

image.jpg5_zpspuddelgd.jpg

image.jpg4_zpspbrqpa4p.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsap4dneba.jpg

image.jpg6_zps048htbyz.jpg

Please PM with interest. Thanks! Gary

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom