Crazy realised eBay prices

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
I follow eBay prices quite religiously and have noticed a general decrease in prices from their peak in May 2017 to coincide with the 40th anniversary.

However, things started to pick up at the beginning of February but this weekend prices have just seemed to go bonkers.

Nien Nunb for £16.59, Lando Calrissian for £27.99, Han Solo for £33, Han Bespin for £20.80 and Luke Jedi for £80.

At first I thought it was shill bidding as it was all on the same seller but then it just carried on across the board. Everything was up 150% on market prices over the last 6 months.

Anyone else noticed it and is it marking an upturn in prices or just a bizarre one off?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Interesting to read this, wander if it has anything to do with Episode 9 being wrapped up? Could just be a freak weekend?

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I have been carefully watching the prices as well as bidding on a number of items. Some of it is obvious shill bidding and manipulation others its mostly dealers. Most will end up being split up and relisted again, rinse and repeat.

Still some good bargains to be had but god damn repros galore everywhere.... :evil:

coomber75

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
coomber75 said:
ive become more nervous about ebay recently havent bought in a while way too much repro
Still the best place for bargains. If you do your research, and ask the right questions you're always covered if a repro item turns up.
its true... but i just struggle to trust myself even with research lol at least wity loose figs and no weapons it feels a bit safer :lol:

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Research is absolutely key, but some of the prices though are just shocking. Having said that though, I just won a wicket for 99p so still some bargains to be had.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom