Factory sealed bagged Salacious Crumb & Pipe Set - AUTHENTIC 1983 STOCK?

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Is this Genuine? claims to be AUTHENTIC 1983 STOCK...if true shame about the £15.76 shipping from the states
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-HOOKAH-PIPE-SALACIOUS-CRUMB-SET-2018-Re-release-from-Kenner-/263708269663

lejackal

Grand Master
Despite spewing bollocks on the listing I think he just means these-
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Kenner-STAR-WARS-Salacious-Crumb-Jabba-The-Hutt-Playset-Pipe-Set-Baggys/143079274436?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20180213162448%26meid%3Df8bd2f5bd7dd4bd194a0d01796823770%26pid%3D100930%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26sd%3D263708269663%26itm%3D143079274436&_trksid=p2056116.c100930.m5375

TK-7785

Jedi Master
God I hate those kind of listings. A lot of words but not really saying much, if you know what I mean. I don't want a back story on the making of Return Of The Jedi, just tell me about the details of the damn product, you bafoon!

These NOS items are still in abundance and readily available still in baggies, just like Carl states. You can get them in the UK with no problems.

Chris

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
TK-7785 said:
God I hate those kind of listings. A lot of words but not really saying much, if you know what I mean. I don't want a back story on the making of Return Of The Jedi, just tell me about the details of the damn product, you bafoon!

These NOS items are still in abundance and readily available still in baggies, just like Carl states. You can get them in the UK with no problems.

Chris

Cheers both, will pick these up from punk_pat.

lejackal

Grand Master
Clawrence said:
TK-7785 said:

Chris

He's on here so you should drop him a pm, you'll likely get a better price

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
lejackal said:
Clawrence said:
TK-7785 said:

Chris

He's on here so you should drop him a pm, you'll likely get a better price
Will do, cheers...pm on it's way.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Thank you for the recommendations guys – much appreciated.

Hopefully your set is with you now Chris

£11 a set delivered in UK (/shameless plug)

Yes there are plenty of these out there. How they were packaged up as overstock is interesting though – they seem to have used boxes which were for kitchen utensils or car parts, on an industrial scale. They labelled the cases of crums with 'jabba's monkey' or something similar. I don't think anyone knows for certain at what point / who put the cases together.

I sold a Dutch fella 50 salacious crums in December and he decorated his Christmas tree with them!

Cheers

Ed

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
punk_pat said:
Thank you for the recommendations guys – much appreciated.

Hopefully your set is with you now Chris

£11 a set delivered in UK (/shameless plug)

Yes there are plenty of these out there. How they were packaged up as overstock is interesting though – they seem to have used boxes which were for kitchen utensils or car parts, on an industrial scale. They labelled the cases of crums with 'jabba's monkey' or something similar. I don't think anyone knows for certain at what point / who put the cases together.

I sold a Dutch fella 50 salacious crums in December and he decorated his Christmas tree with them!

Cheers

Ed
Landed this morning mate :D ..nicely packaged and bargain price. Well pleased.

Letthewookiewin

Youngling
If only there was a box of the pipe bowl stands as well! I need one of those if anyone has one. Jabbas gagging for a toke on his bong but he can't reach it with his little arms :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom