WATCH OUT! Luke Stormtrooper

BlueTrooper

Youngling
Apart from the really weird (and rubbish) description, the price and the blurry photos that are pretty much the same photo twice, are there any other giveaways or tells from the figure or packaging itself? Clearly we are supposed to think 'oh, the seller has no idea what they have!' Etc...

subzero

Sith Lord
Looks like we have another moron with only one brain cell firing, he's got a coin worth £1.50 on ebay, listed up for £540 ffs! :? :? :?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BATTLE-OF-BRITAIN-5TH-PORTRAIT-RARE-FIFTY-PENCE-d-circulated/173502359702?hash=item28658be896:g:kikAAOSwYlZbgqcc

This alone makes me wonder what's wrong with his MOC.

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
aussiejames said:
It's a magnet not a MOC :lol: :lol: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21863&p=314052&hilit=magnet#p314052

cant believe there are bids on it. they must not have fully checked the listing.

BlueTrooper

Youngling
The fact that the seller started the auction at £50 for a magnet clearly demonstrates their intent to deceive. It's a no win / pointless situation though surely, as the [no doubt furious] buyer will just return it and get refunded by PayPal? No way anyone is going to keep a £180 magnet!

lejackal

Grand Master
For what it's worth I've reported it for being listed in the wrong catergory, sounds daft but it is a legitimate reason to get them to intervene and they may actually understand it as no one has to explain why it's breaching copywrite. They still won't give a **** but hey ho

subzero

Sith Lord
:shock: :shock: :shock:

How the **** did I not notice that?, I love how he has the word "mag" in the title thinking that will let him get away with it.

I say let the auction run, the buyer is always fully protected and the seller will get a very nice negative.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom