I made a poobacca.

Theloveoftoys

Hi,

I was unsure if I should post this but people seem to like them!

My son is five years old and is obsessed with poo. We were playing with Star Wars figures when he called Chewbacca, poobacca. After I praised him on his excellent pun, I asked him to draw what poobacca looked like. After seeing the picture, I couldn't resist making him!

I now have a very small number of these for the Star Wars fan who has everything or just wants a gross piece of art.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183382931644?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Theloveoftoys

It's no scam, I just posted a link to my eBay item and it should just take you to eBay? I'm very new to forums so I hope I did it right?

Theloveoftoys

Also I'm unsure how to thank people individually but thank you for the kind words. I will get the hang of this forum stuff soon.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
I searched for it directly afterwards and added it to my app. It's an awesome piece. It's just when I clicked on your images I was hit with the scam. It may well of been coincidence. Don't want to scupper your promotion, and good luck with your sale, just felt it important to let others know there may well of been an issue. Sorry dude. :D

subzero

Sith Lord
Ebay link all seems fine to me.

What a funny little story though and a great idea :lol: hope your sales go well.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
If you need any more of these, I have a good supply.

I will let you have them for £5 each, but they don't come with the bandolier. I could probably add a tapeworm though. Might look the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom