Adidas Stormtrooper......

subzero

Sith Lord
But why...?, I don't get it!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adidas-Star-Wars-Stormtrooper-My-Vintage-Original-figure-unpunched/173450164182?hash=item28626f77d6:g:-lUAAOSwPxVbZYRH

subzero

Sith Lord
peekaygee73 said:
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=32276

Ahh interesting, so there was a good run of these made then not just a one off.

I still hate it though. :lol:

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
subzero said:
Darth Bobby said:
I don't get it either but I kind of like it?!

I hate it! :lol:

Ha ha I think the sun was getting to me... it's pretty ****.

I liked the Star Wars Adidas classics range of clothes, some of them were pretty cool.

subzero

Sith Lord
Darth Bobby said:
subzero said:
Darth Bobby said:
I don't get it either but I kind of like it?!

I hate it! :lol:

Ha ha I think the sun was getting to me... it's pretty ****.

I liked the Star Wars Adidas classics range of clothes, some of them were pretty cool.

It happens to the best of us. :wink:

Don't think iv'e heard of that clothing range before but I can imagine some of them would actually look quite good.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Love the Adidas SW line. There are one or two chavvy things, but on the whole they are quality. Thoughtful designs- clearly a lot of love has gone into the lines. Really well made as well. Got some Rebel Superstar trainers, a couple of T-shirts and an X-wing Squadron hoodie. Nice they used Adidas Originals as a base.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cazza said:
Love the Adidas SW line. There are one or two chavvy things, but on the whole they are quality. Thoughtful designs- clearly a lot of love has gone into the lines. Really well made as well. Got some Rebel Superstar trainers, a couple of T-shirts and an X-wing Squadron hoodie. Nice they used Adidas Originals as a base.
Do you fancy posting some pictures Andy?

Philbyno1

Jedi Knight
Yes i believe they were made in line with the clothing range which was a good collection in my opinion,I had two tops,sold one on one of the groups as I'm a fat **** now,had loads of interest in it,still bits for sake here and there,the trainers if still in the moc style packaging go for silly money!!

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
I've got two pairs of trainers which I've never worn.
The first were the At-At which I think was part of the first wave

907B78EE-519D-48EB-874D-94287D3A153C.jpeg

The second is he Jabba the Hutt Mocs which are my favourite. The tongues have a acne style texture to them just like the exalted one!

9D4E7EBF-E522-4589-85D1-2434777644AF.jpeg

I have 2 tshirts too, one with Vader and another with the manga of the empire strikes back "ive just made a deal that'll keep the empire out of here forever" scene but they've been washed so many times you can barely see what's going on.

It really was a great line

subzero

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
I've got two pairs of trainers which I've never worn.
The first were the At-At which I think was part of the first wave

907B78EE-519D-48EB-874D-94287D3A153C.jpeg

The second is he Jabba the Hutt Mocs which are my favourite. The tongues have a acne style texture to them just like the exalted one!

9D4E7EBF-E522-4589-85D1-2434777644AF.jpeg

I have 2 tshirts too, one with Vader and another with the manga of the empire strikes back "ive just made a deal that'll keep the empire out of here forever" scene but they've been washed so many times you can barely see what's going on.

It really was a great line

Those are pretty nice, also the AT-AT ones actually remind me of the trainers from Back to The Future 2. :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Very interesting items, trainers in blister packs, never seen that before.
When did this line come out and was it only U.K/EU?

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
I didn't live in the UK when the line was out so had to get mates to get them when they were released but I think it was around 2010-2014 and would have been worldwide but we may have got different stuff to the Americans.

The moc has a hanger but I've never been brave enough to try it out :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom