eBay listing - thoughts please

jayums

Jedi Master
This eBay seller put up some listings a few days ago with some very cool stuff, then everything disappeared completely, and now the auctions are back up and running...

pitu20688

The eBay seller name rang alarm bells as had heard before from somewhere (but can't remember quite why!?)

Any thoughts on these listings as had a few concerns about one or two of them but interested to know what more knowledgable members on SWFUK think? 8) :?:

lejackal

Grand Master
From Frank -

pitu20688.PNG

jayums

Jedi Master
Cheers lejackal

I had no idea about the popy and baggie stuff so I didn't want to call him out as a crook, but thanks for the heads up.

I was looking at the Luke Farmboy ROTJ he has, and that's why I posted. Obvs blister wise it looks wrong (and the sabre looks possibly dodge too) but thought the card itself looked ok on my phone?! If anybody knows any obvious tells from the card then I'd appreciate it if you could let me know - I've only just start collecting a few Mocs and I'm finding it a bit of a minefield at times :lol: knowledge is power n all that !

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, I never get why sellers do that. I guess they hope they get a newbie who won't know any different

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom