Another Palitoy VCJ.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Nice to see another example of this figure even though it's been opened. It also looks like it may have some sticker wear to it which shows this was sold in a shop and the seller has had the other 11 up for sale now and recently in the same condition which I thought was interesting.

The price is high as I'm not sure with the figure removed from the deal if the card back and bubble is worth the asking amount (say 2K roughly), but who knows if there's someone out there after having this in their collection.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Vinyl-Cape-Jawa-Figure-with-Palitoy-Card-Back-and-Bubble/222998850096?hash=item33ebc46a30:g:5yQAAOSwRNRbDxY4

Ian

subzero

Sith Lord
That is one real nice condition card too, that would look brilliant on display without the bubble split even being too obvious when it's held together.

Do agree though it does need to be a bit cheaper than that, but these days it wouldn't surprise me what someone would pay for it.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
£3,500 and there isn't even a footer! :wink:

Seriously though, this is as rare as you like and the seller will probably shift it, even at that asking price. Where are you going to find another one in that condition?

lejackal

Grand Master
Was one Palitoy Jawa cardback specifically for the VCJ? If not this is about £1800 too much imo

Bossk

Padawan
Amazing piece, would love that in my collection. Looks like it's sold. Out of interest, Does anyone have a clue how many known examples there are now? Think 2 sealed examples have been sold graded??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom